PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Pretty sure I’ve been looking in the right spot but don’t see anything there yet, is it just hidden well?
Posted
Last person to look at you, take a good look at them!
Posted

#3 GRID 10 Whos been perving? Give them a perv back 👀 😉 

Posted

I had to adjust my settings to see all who viewed me before I could find grid #10 (clue 3).

Posted
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
Posted
Clue3 have a look who checked you out last
Posted
13 minutes ago, Raaach81 said:
Is #3 only for upgraded people cos I've not got anything there?

Should work for all - you need to dig a little deeper into the last one to find it 😉

Posted
1 hour ago, kylesoci said:
Pretty sure I’ve been looking in the right spot but don’t see anything there yet, is it just hidden well?

Dig a little deeper than the list view 😉

Posted
I have no clue where I'm supposed to find these mysterious puppies!
Posted
2 minutes ago, IronDagger said:
I have no clue where I'm supposed to find these mysterious puppies!

If you look back through the thread it's littered with clues as to where to find them...the three I have left so far are:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================

Posted
53 minutes ago, Raaach81 said:

I've gone as far down as possible and nothing

Maybe it's not down you need to go - but into your last to see what they have to say 😉

Posted
What does the reference to "GRID" mean?
Posted
Clue : You always like when you get a a surprise _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posted
47 minutes ago, Attaboy4u said:
What does the reference to "GRID" mean?

If you look at your own profile - where it shows the pieces you have collected - it's laid out in a grid of six rows/four columns - if you label them 1-4 for the top row, 5-8 for the next etc then the grid reference given relates to that

Posted
52 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

If you look at your own profile - where it shows the pieces you have collected - it's laid out in a grid of six rows/four columns - if you label them 1-4 for the top row, 5-8 for the next etc then the grid reference given relates to that

Thanks. Like battleship ;)

Posted
Clue #3 - Grid #10 - Who’s my stalker?
Posted
13 minutes ago, Attaboy4u said:

Thanks. Like battleship ;)

Exactly that 👍🏻🙂

Posted
can someone give me some pointers on where to find these? i just got the app idk