PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT šŸ¶ Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā :one::zero:Ā Ā :one::one:Ā 

:one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:Ā Ā :one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:

:one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:Ā Ā :two::three:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Urassismine
Posted
57 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Here are my clues for those two:
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
(Hint: It's all about the site's rules and how to conduct yourself)
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
(Hint: Think about where you'd go to be fed the news and what adjustments to make if you want different news)
Hopefully those help, but if you need more feel free to ping me a note

Got ā€˜em. Thank you!

Posted
Just missing #22 anyone gimme some pointers please?? cus can't seem to get it from Gemini Man's clue.
Posted
7 minutes ago, elessar91 said:
Just missing #22 anyone gimme some pointers please?? cus can't seem to get it from Gemini Man's clue.

It's all about the ability to give šŸŽ's on the site - which you can only do by visiting someone else's profile šŸ˜‰

Posted
#16 is my last one to find - I donā€™t understand where to find people quickly and adjustā€¦ Iā€™d be so grateful if someone could help. Itā€™s driving me crazy!
Posted
14 minutes ago, MissIdalia said:
#16 is my last one to find - I donā€™t understand where to find people quickly and adjustā€¦ Iā€™d be so grateful if someone could help. Itā€™s driving me crazy!

I'd message you but filters prevent me - if you drop me a note I'll send you more info but essentially it comes down to the Quick Kink feature šŸ˜‰

Posted
29 minutes ago, MissIdalia said:
Oh just found it by accident!

Great news šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ™‚

Posted
4 hours ago, NaughtyNikki33 said:

Silly šŸ˜

Lol I know... If only I would have minimized my keyboard I would have found it long ago.. Hahah be easy on me Nikki šŸ˜šŸ˜˜

Posted
I found 19 today I just keep checking all the hidden areas on this app
Posted
1 hour ago, Cynthia262 said:
I found 19 today I just keep checking all the hidden areas on this app

That's impressive, but looks like you only found 17 unless you gave some away - either way if you scroll up the thread you should be able to find clues fo the remainder of them.

NaughtyBabygirlx
Posted
Hi guys, I need clues 14-24! The previous comments refuse to load so I'm unable to find them myself šŸ„ŗ x
Posted
1 hour ago, NaughtyBabygirlx said:
Hi guys, I need clues 14-24! The previous comments refuse to load so I'm unable to find them myself šŸ„ŗ x

Can have the ones Iā€™ve found if you want?

Posted
How do I gift my icons please?
Posted
I need 14,16 & 22 šŸ„ŗ help x
Posted
5 hours ago, Hound1976 said:

Can have the ones Iā€™ve found if you want?

Here are my clues for those grid #'s with some extra hints:
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
(Hint: think about what you need so only you can log on to your profile)
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 - You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
(Hint: Think about when you're doing a search and adjust settings).
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
(Hint: This is very similar to #14 - except is when you want to search quick for your kink)
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
(Hint: It pays to advertise for your kink - might help if you place one)
Hope that helps - if you're still struggling feel free to message me for more help

Posted
7 hours ago, NaughtyBabygirlx said:

Here's my full list of clues given for you and anyone else that may need them - will also message you with them (if filters allow) in case you have the same problem again - if I can't, or you're still stuck please feel free to drop me a line:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -Ā  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine šŸ˜ˆ
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course šŸ˜‰)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
Day #19 Clue #19 Grid #23 - Who's on your personal hot list who do you favour?
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
Day #21 Clue #21 Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
========================
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
========================
Day #23 Clue #23 Grid #2 - Flash, bang, wallop, what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph
========================
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
========================