PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT šŸ¶ Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā :one::zero:Ā Ā :one::one:Ā 

:one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:Ā Ā :one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:

:one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:Ā Ā :two::three:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
Do we do anything if weā€™ve found them all?
Posted
10 minutes ago, NaughtyNikki33 said:
Do we do anything if weā€™ve found them all?

Just smile at knowing you have šŸ˜Š

Posted
In case I've missed anyone looking for help or anyone needs further help, here's my full list of clues again - if you still need help finding any then feel free to message me:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -Ā  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine šŸ˜ˆ
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course šŸ˜‰)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
Day #19 Clue #19 Grid #23 - Who's on your personal hot list who do you favour?
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
Day #21 Clue #21 Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
========================
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
========================
Day #23 Clue #23 Grid #2 - Flash, bang, wallop, what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph
========================
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
========================
Posted
So Iā€™m new to this app, I donā€™t know how to do any of the above mentioned.
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:
In case I've missed anyone looking for help or anyone needs further help, here's my full list of clues again - if you still need help finding any then feel free to message me:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -Ā  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course šŸ˜‰)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
========================
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
========================
Day #23 Clue #23 Grid #2 - Flash, bang, wallop, what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph
========================
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
========================

Thanks for the help!

Posted
1 hour ago, SirRooster said:
So Iā€™m new to this app, I donā€™t know how to do any of the above mentioned.

If you follow the clues - they should lead you to different places around the site where pictures of puppies have been left - if you click on them they'll be stored in your treasure chest on your profile.
Be quick though they'll disappear in the next few days now the competition is near an end.

Posted
Thanks to all you clue givers, I've now caught up, and managed to re- find ones I've given away,
Posted

Well done everyone šŸ‘šŸ». Full list of clues below.Ā 

Ā 

#1 GRID 5 Someone being a ***, stick them on the list

#2 Ā GRID 8 Like to chat? Be sure to follow theseĀ 

#3 GRID 10 Whos been perving? Give them a perv back šŸ‘€ šŸ˜‰

#4 GRID18 Its a very neighbourly thing to do šŸ‘€

Clue 5# GRID 11 Change it often to keep things private

#6 GRID20Ā Ā You've got a friend in meĀ Ā šŸ¤ 

Clue 7 #GRID12 Take a good long look at yourself

Clue 8 #GRID1 Forgive Me father for I have sinned

Clue #9 GRID6 Want to be kept in the loop? Turn this on

Clue 10 # GRID4 Whos been perving and liking?

Clue 11 #GRID14 To find what your looking for you must be more specific, narrow it down abit.

Clue 12 #GRID16 be quick off the mark and you might meet your match!

Clue 13 # GRID22 you may send these on special occasions... All wrapped and finished with a bow

Clue 15 # GRID3 Funishment or punishment? Either way - butts will be red!

Clue 16 # GRID13 Learn how to conduct yourself

Clue 17 # GRID9 Collect these, save, spend and even use them to buy a membership!

Clue 18 #GRID7 Know others who may appreciate the site just as much as you? Send them a link!

Clue 19 #GRID23 Spanking, chains, hair pulling, choking... Are all just a few of my......things

Clue 20 # GRID17.... So you want to get personal eh? ;)

Clue 21 #GRID24 Keep these close but your enemies closer ;)

Clue 22 # GRID15 Keep in the loop with happenings in your area.

Clue 23 # GRID2 šŸ“ø Ā Show everyone abit of yourself šŸ“ø

Clue 24 # GRID 19 Looking for something specific? Create one of these but don't sell yourself short ;)

Posted
Anyone know how to get into the top 50?
Posted
Way harder than I expected it to be haha
Posted
42 minutes ago, KellyQ said:
Anyone know how to get into the top 50?

You have to give away icons to people that don't have them already

sissychristel
Posted
Can someone help with the one I'm missing please? Second row far right
Posted
I only have one puppy left to find now and itā€™s number 11. I canā€™t find it šŸ™ˆ any tips? Please
Posted
Profiles that havenā€™t found any puppies and then you can give them away
Posted
25 minutes ago, Anoniem said:
Someone can tell me Where is 21?

Check who your puppy pals are

Posted
Clue for 23 is show yourself to everyone ( look in your pictures)
Posted
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 - You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
========================
========================
========================
========================
========================
========================
========================
========================