PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Hey guys help me what to do with this icon??
Posted

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 - You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine 😈
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course 😉)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
Day #19 Clue #19 Grid #23 - Who's on your personal hot list who do you favour?
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
Day #21 Clue #21 Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
========================
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
========================
Day #23 Clue #23 Grid #2 - Flash, bang, wallop, what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph
========================
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
========================
Posted
2 hours ago, Limpingrider8 said:

Anyone know why theres only been 23 puppies???

There haven't - all 24 have been released - if you can work out which one you're missing from your grid, let us know the grid number and we can help

Posted
2 hours ago, MasterJ1138 said:
Still looking for grid 15

You need to head to where they feed you the news and adjust your set 😉

Posted
2 hours ago, ekzella said:
Hey guys help me what to do with this icon??

Looks like you're missing quite a few - if you look through the thread you should be able to find clues to where they are - if you're stuck on specific ones let us know the grid #'s and we'll try and help

Posted
8 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Here's my clue for that one - if you're still struggling feel free to drop me a message:
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
(Hint: Think about what you need to protect yourself so only you can access your profile)

Thank you. I have it now 😋

Posted
I need heed with #13 and #22
Posted
23 minutes ago, bustedkam629 said:

Here are my clues for those two - if you're still struggling feel free to drop me a note:
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue

Posted
24 minutes ago, bustedkam629 said:

22 have a look in you settings area
Have a rummage

Posted
1 hour ago, Boi68 said:

22 have a look in you settings area
Have a rummage

22 is alluding me but I’ll keep looking in the setting

Posted
1 hour ago, mistressbella09 said:

For #16 - head to where you might find people quickly and adjust 😉

Posted
2 hours ago, bustedkam629 said:

22 is alluding me but I’ll keep looking in the setting

Per my clue above - you need to look at where you select a present 🎁 😉

Posted
Just want to thank all the clue givers, first time I’ve collected all of them and it’s thanks to you guys 😘
Posted
How do I find another icon 😩😩😩
Posted
7 minutes ago, ekzella said:
How do I find another icon 😩😩😩

If you follow the clues given in the thread you should be able to find them - if you let us know which ones you're missing (check your grid and number it top row left to right 1-4, next row 5-8 etc you should be able to work out which they are) we can help more

Posted
I have 20 of 24. Can someone help?
Posted
Well I had a blast!!! Thanks to “PixieDust” and others with clues I found them all! Thank you for such a funny hung to learn more of the app!!! 💋❣️❣️💋
Posted
hello im sorry to ask but i do not understand the hint for grid 6?
can someone help me?
Posted
I don't know how to find people that don't have any icons and I don't know how to give them one either.
Posted
2 hours ago, slaveboydutch said:
hello im sorry to ask but i do not understand the hint for grid 6?
can someone help me?

Salt n pepa song push it
Email push notifications

Posted
12 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Per my clue above - you need to look at where you select a present 🎁 😉

Is that a website thing? I’ve never seen the present screen before I think.