Fantasy

me****

Posted (edited)

Um that’s a bit like asking who’s the best Dom/sub, or what’s the best food. Everything is so subjective. Everyone will have their own turn on and offs, taboos, quirks, limits, triggers (positive and negative), fantasies, kinks and fetishes. And even more than that, the things that work with one person will be completely different with someone else. There is no objectively ultimate fantasy… however you can ask what the individual person’s ultimate fantasy might be. In which case mine is a unicorn.. with wings like Pegasus. A pegicorn if you will…

Edited by DeviantInside
Posted
I would say there is no ultimate fantasies. I have found as you obtain a fantasy your tastes may evolve.
Posted
54 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:

Um that’s a bit like asking who’s the best Dom/sub, or what’s the best food. Everything is so subjective. Everyone will have their own turn on and offs, taboos, quirks, limits, triggers (positive and negative), fantasies, kinks and fetishes. And even more than that, the things that work with one person will be completely different with someone else. There is no objectively ultimate fantasy… however you can ask what the individual person’s ultimate fantasy might be. In which case mine is a unicorn.. with wings like Pegasus. A pegicorn if you will…

Icecream p🤷‍♀️

Posted
There is no ultimate,like utopia.Even if you reached your ultimate fantasy,you will still want more and more and more.
Like the champ,always yearning,never backing down.
Posted
Whatever the current fantasy is, then the next, and the next....😊
YouCanBeCute
Posted
To own a personal rubber Maid :D
Posted
To fall in love with a sub who loves me just as much, then marry her, start a family with her, & have the ultimate 24/7 tpe dynamic 🌹
Posted
To get slap around very hard and get my ass spank very hard and till it turns very red and I won't be able to sit down for a few days then I want to get tie up and have them rip off my clothes and *** them self on me and I want at least 10 to 20 men to be there doing this to me