Cyber / Steam punk clothing

Posted
Hey all, new to the scene and trying to find where to purchase cyber / steam punk clothing as I can’t find any local
Posted

in the olden days - most towns and cities had a "goth shop" but now they are very rare.  I think Pandemonium still exists in Whitby and of course plenty of shops in Camden but they're a dying breed.

A lot of the sellers (Phaze springs to mind) do sell online 

Posted
There's a huge range on amazon
Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

in the olden days - most towns and cities had a "goth shop" but now they are very rare.  I think Pandemonium still exists in Whitby and of course plenty of shops in Camden but they're a dying breed.

A lot of the sellers (Phaze springs to mind) do sell online 

I’m guessing they closed due to the demand not being there ?

Posted
1 minute ago, russ300 said:

I’m guessing they closed due to the demand not being there ?

the popularity of a lot of alternative styles has dipped and waned - add in rising rents and the growing convenience of online retailers

Posted
I would believe that cyberpunk might fall underneath as cos play. And most cos play clothes have to be customer ordered.
Posted (edited)

Dresslikeapirate* had a good selection. Also Fantasy For Adults in Oregon has some. You can also check online

Edited by FETMOD-GP
*taken out external link
DeviantInside
Posted
Ok… I have no idea about anything up near you, but as suggested vlntnt Camden market in London is a great place for all sorts of things along those lines. I’m sure that some of those places might also have an online presence too, so maybe that might be a good place to start?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Vampire freaks*

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted
Try Noir Leather in Royal Oak. Very close to you.