What's an "ultra dominate" man?

Posted

Occasionally I see women in their profiles say they want an "ultra dominate" man or some variation of.

I always found it kind of funny, but I have to ask - what does this mean to you?

A caricature is imagined by me when the term is used but I try to leave an open mind. What traits does this "ultra dominate" man have?

Posted

it means they have never Dominanted anyone ever. 

Posted
Sounds like them women are living in a fantasy with unrealistic expectations of men.
Posted

I half suspect if this is in a few profiles that it might be a copy paste fail from prospective scams 

Posted
This would be the equivalent of the men who are looking for ladies who are "fully submissive" or "real subs".
Posted
There’s loads of accounts on here that read like some sci-fi fantasy. This is the real world with laws and legal systems and the necessity to go to work and interact with the vanilla world, put the bins out, do the shopping and live after the kids. I haven’t got my own helicopter tragically and I’m not going to encase you in rubber 24 hours a day with various body parts hooked up to the mains!!
Posted
Improper use of the right to freedom of expression 😂 ...
Posted
I don’t know why my comment posted twice
Posted
Four times. Four times I had to be disappointed that you don't have a helicopter.
Posted
😂😂😂
Posted
2 hours ago, Lady_Char said:
This would be the equivalent of the men who are looking for ladies who are "fully submissive" or "real subs".

I can't even with this comment! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣