RESTRAINING ORDER? Bondage Play

LO****

Posted

Many enjoy being restrained tied up all the way to hog tied

Timewise what is the length of time you like being in restraints? Minutes/hours?

Tied and left alone in a bedroom/dungeoun or tied and  punished immediately

Any variations on the the theme you take pleausure in?

Posted
The length of time is something any dominant needs to be very aware of and monitor closely - done wrong it can lead to serious issues especially if done wrong and pressure points are restricted. Hours is incredibly dangerous and poses risks to *** flow etc.
I'd also suggest that leaving someone alone and tied is not something that should be done, particularly by the inexperienced or for any longer than a matter of minutes if at all - not only because it removes any monitoring element, and the ability for a submissive to use a safe word. but because of the potential risks in the event someone is left alone - what if there was a fire in the house for example? Or a rope slipped round their neck? Or any number of other possibilities no matter how slim the chance of them happening.
Posted

I totally agree with the safety aspects you mentioned. Its something I have always taken care  monitor rigouroulsy.

I did have a sub who enjoyed being tied and left alone. The restraints kept loose enough to allow *** flow and no constrictions of arms wrists legs

In this particular case I was in the vicinity and had a camera in the room streamed to check for safe word safe action.

Hours was not interesting ...but do get lots who want to be caged for weekends and left . Not on my list of recommendations

Cheekysub247
Posted
I have been left alone restrained but thats my choice and risk/responsibility i and people involved take.
I have been restrained comfortably for many many hours, or stricter for less(i winge alot 😂),
Posted

I have also been left alone for a long period of time unsupervised however the Master did have a baby monitor in the room so should I feel uncomfortable or i was I need of assistance they were there within minutes.

Posted

Great to get some feedback ...once in restraint

What is the feeling you are looking for?

Loss of control ? Compression giving you physical arousal or something else

Posted
I like the feeling of being out of control, exposed and at the mercy of the Domme, ***d really and unable to resist/move. It is a cathartic experience for me.
Posted
Like others I enjoy the *** feeling of being restrained.

I guess everyones cycle goes through the same stages at a different pace depending on there scenario.

There is the build up, enjoying the moment, riding the discomfort, resisting the frustration and breaking point.

I don't mind a little discomfort and happy for it to push into some frustration but I'm not looking to be broken or damaged by the experience. The time it takes to reach this will depend on the scenario, heat, tiredness, pressure points, bladder control etc.
Posted
I'd love to be tied and used for hours but kept and made to take anything once agreed a time length but not worry about mess ie pee etc from me once it starts and just made to go as and when I have to the whole time via a tube taped to me douced first but then not even be able to say stop and move for the whole time
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

It's the feeling of total ***ness and *** of being chained up naked at the mercy of a dominant girl. It's a great feeling, arousal, excitement, ***, expectation, frustration, the lot!