Doms/ Dommes and bratting

Posted

Apologies if this is offensive to anyone. I'm trying to sort my own thoughts and my own approaches, so know no offense is meant!

Do you think Dommes in general have less tolerance for bratting from subs than Doms?

Every Dom who has interacted with me would likely say I was a brat. In the Lobby chat, I frequently throw about bratty comments to the Doms in there as jokes (with those I am friendly with). I would never dream of doing that to the Domme ladies, even those I feel I know well and am friendly too. I think I am a good reader of people and I've always felt that it would not be appreciated and would be really disrespectful in a way I've never sensed from the Doms. I'm currently chatting with a Domme and I have no inclination to brat their either. Prerhaps it's that the tone is different and just doesn't invite it?

Am I completely down the wrong track? Is it my issue, instead? Thoughts please lol

Posted
I think from my experience it depends on the situation and the sub.
Posted
I'm not in playgroup anymore and ignoring them.
Dr-Strangelove
Posted
To be a brat is provocative behavior towards Dom to ignite their hunting instinct. Girls don't have the inclination to play the bad girl for Dommes, because they know the girl's way..
Posted
I'm not intentionally bratty unless I'm bored I feel like it's just a facet of who I am that slips out
Posted

So, umm...

A lot comes down to the dynamics but I know a few F/f relationships with a bratty element to them.    I have found Dommes are generally warmer to bratty behaviour from femsubs than male subs - but I think this is somewhat because femsubs are more playful whereas male subs are often more... manipulative.. 

not that male subs can't be playful or femsubs can't be manipulative - but - in general terms.

Certainly; some of the female subs I've seen who brat take a hell of a beating more from their Dommes than some of the attempted male brats do (exceptions apply) 

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

So, umm...

A lot comes down to the dynamics but I know a few F/f relationships with a bratty element to them.    I have found Dommes are generally warmer to bratty behaviour from femsubs than male subs - but I think this is somewhat because femsubs are more playful whereas male subs are often more... manipulative.. 

not that male subs can't be playful or femsubs can't be manipulative - but - in general terms.

Certainly; some of the female subs I've seen who brat take a hell of a beating more from their Dommes than some of the attempted male brats do (exceptions apply) 

Can you expand on what you mean by manipulative. Do you mean as in topping from the bottom?

Posted

I have some experience as couple Dom and female sub who was Domme towards women only.

The lady was a high powered  Bank Director and top executive who enjoyed bossing women but not men in the bedroom.

I our case I found her to be really a tough no nonsense Domme towards women. She was harsh aggressive and made the female sub suffer.

And if a brat that would be severly punished and behaviour corrected instantly.

Compared to my style I would definitly say she was less patient and more into power aggressive put downs.

I tried get her to switch as Domme with men but to no avail. She hated it

Posted
2 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

Can you expand on what you mean by manipulative. Do you mean as in topping from the bottom?

yeah; kinda.

what is often called topping from the bottom isn't always negative

but, for example male brats can be notorious for say; deliberately not doing a task or doing it poorly in order to trigger playtime