Sub rules to follow

Grneyes-4121

Grneyes-4121
Posted

Hi everyone, 

My Dom has made rules for me to follow, however he told me to come up with 5 of my own I want to add in. We are FWB that is going into this with no plans to start a real relationship. We both have partners at home and we Just play on the side and at work. He my boss 😏

I need help with ides! What are some rules you follow that are very fun? 

So far I have come up with, 

1.One day a week I won't wear panties at work. 

2. To remind me who owns me, you get to choose my nail color Everytime. (not able to wear a collar) 

3. Everytime he gives me the command "down" I have to get on my knees and blow him. 

Help give me some more please... I'm coming up empty

Posted
Does he wear a tie? If he's your boss, and you have regular access to him, a rule could be to go to him every day. Random time every day, you go to him and sit on his lap. You then write a message on a piece of paper, while sitting on his lap, and he does not get to read it until he gets home. The message is a reminder of what you mean to him. Done properly, this could strengthen the relationship from an emotional connection point of view
Grneyes-4121
Posted

No tie worn sadly... I wish 😏 

Its not an emotional connection we have, it's purely sexual.  I love the note idea tho. Write down things I want to do to him.....

Posted

When u blow him have him *** your face and chest. Tell him to shove it up your nose and fun in while u are gagged wth your dirty panties.. Make the cum drip down your throat .

Posted
The days u aren't wearing panties ,he makes u plug a tampon in . he then can plug every hole with it. More so on your period
Posted
18 hours ago, Sexxx said:

The days u aren't wearing panties ,he makes u plug a tampon in . he then can plug every hole with it. More so on your period

A PSA from Victoria:

It's dangerous to wear tampons when you're not on your period. Never ever do that.

Posted

Not even for fun ...just to watch string dangling between thighs 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Have you thought of providIng him with a diary of your day outlining everything you do 

thoughts and feelings on the ds relationship  and thoughts on your sexual desires , your needs wants 

To allow  him to choose your clothes daily - give him three options and it's his choice 

to provide him with photos daily 

he controls your orgasms  when where how who with what 

just a few examples 

sx 

Posted

you beat me to it Sammy - Orgasm control would be my vote - you can only cum with his permission. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Everytime he says down dont use hands unless he tell u to. If he pulls away alway thank him and ask fo more. Also, always keep your legs apart for his inspection.
  • 4 weeks later...
Charliegirl-4666
Posted

Hey.....my name is Charlie girl and I just read your message about ideas for your Dom. You could wear their favorite color in nail polish, panties, bras, etc. 

Posted

you could wear a daytime collar, something discreet which is significant for both of you, or an anklet

at a precise time of the day send him a voice message saying you are his cock slut, while pinching your righ nipple or left depending his preference

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 4:23 AM, Sexxx said:

Not even for fun ...just to watch string dangling between thighs 

you are obviously not interested in safety or women health as you would know is not fun at all and could be dangerous...Toxic Shock Syndrome google it

Posted

If you are allowed to orgasm/when ever you acheive orgasm have an oppropriate phrase of thanks/ownership. Our Play is experimentation and ownership based so when my partener orgasms she has to say "I serve you master" or at the very least say "I served you master" asap, forgetfulness leads to punishment.