Bratty Punishment?

je****

Posted

in line with their limits and pre-approved punishments 

Posted
This is something I always discuss in vetting. I don’t tolerate bratting at all. The sun and I always discuss their limits at one of our initial meetings (normally the second or third when they are feeling more comfortable around me). Once I find out what they believe their limits are I set punishment for bratting to be quite close to those limits, explaining I don’t accept bratting at all. In all but one sub, knowing what I expect and what the consequences are has been deterrent enough. I believe this is a very important thing to lay the ground rules for early on. You want your sub to be able to communicate with you without *** of reprisal, so you need to be very, very clear what you consider bratting vs your sub just being open about their emotions and feelings as the 2 can often be very close together.
Posted
All depends on what they did while being a brat and what their limits are!!!
Posted
Stern telling off followed with a good spank
Posted
Just like black sheep said you have to fine tune the world you bring your sub, brat, prey, baby, little, or bunny. It takes time, patience and understanding but I have said being a good dom is an art not a science lol
Posted
Depends on the relationship and the brat.
Posted
It depends on the brat, cp with a brat who also has masochistic.tendancies doesnt work.

One thing i found was to take away or restrict access to something they like. EG make them sit with their back to the tv when thier favourite show is on, restrict gaming time etc
JesstheMess
Posted
I hate when the sub wants to punish the brats but hae their repercussions....they should sign a disclaimer or something
JesstheMess
Posted
Especially towards us Trans dommes....we aren't all the same
Posted
Give them something they like 😉
JesstheMess
Posted
Like if u tell me your into cbt I'm give it to you hence the limits.....if your into restraints same thing just don't say u like sounding and never done it before. First sounding isn't ***d ... your let gravity control the rod....lots a lube.u suggest a plastic rod at 4... small in centimeters
Posted
You outsmart a brat. Don’t focus on a punishment, instead try to out talk them out of their behavior by being witty. I noticed you wanted to punish them with ***al. Don’t make punishments something that kill end up enjoying. Otherwise it’s too easy to regularly punish someone in order to get what you want and you kill that line between pleasure and punishments.
Like I said, outwit a brat. Have fun with the struggle you have going and make them understand that being bratty just turns in to a dud with you because of how easily you bring down their attitude.
DarkArts1066
Posted
Complicated - isn’t it ?
Knowing how to approach this … and many other aspects of kink.

The simple answer is good communication, right from the start.
I must say that twenty times a week on here, but ultimately it’s true if every situation and relationship - whatever that looks like.

I’ve chatted with another Dom friend of mine on another site (Yep, I know… I’m a heretic)
And he has a sub brat, who is a manipulator. She gets off on pushing his buttons, until he punishes her - however, they live 200 miles apart.
She plays mind games. He will instigate a punishment - she tells him she has complied … but won’t produce evidence. So he never knows where he stands with her.

For me, there is an inherent lack of trust in their relationship, which suggests to me that one or both parties are not fully committed to the arrangement.

How to punish a brat ?…. Depends entirely on the brat - and, everyone is different. Understanding your brats’ needs would be a good start. What are they looking for out of the relationship ?
What outcome do they seek for their behaviour ?
Clearly, spanking a masochist would be pointless. However ignoring someone who craves attention could be considered cruel and unusual punishment - unless it has perameters - like a fixed amount of time served, and a reward t
For subsequent good behaviour.

Brats need aftercare too, whatever form that may take.

TheBookCollectors’ comment above is an excellent example in my humble view, of cutting the cloth to suit the clothes.

Denial or limitation of a favourite pastime or pleasure is always a good option, provided it has a defined time constraint.

In my experience, brats need clearly defined boundaries, over which they can choose - or choose not to step.
Posted
First decide whether you are into rewarding bad behavior, because your relationship will be defined by it.
Posted
Obviously, I miss categorized what I was asking for. Thank you for clarification.
Posted
I couldn't handle being or taming a 24/7 brat.
Posted
For me, the brattiness is just an avenue to receive punishment. It *must* be consensual. In a brat/tamer relationship, the Brat has a very delicate role and must be very conscientious. A brat has to push only the allowable limits and never cross over into manipulation or *** of limits.
That said: spanking, consensual ***d deep throat, flogging, bondage (nothing better than a brat gagged and squirming still trying to brat).
Cheekysub247
Posted (edited)

Remember not all brats push to get a reaction, not all brats manipulate to get what they want.

Im a brat, its my personality(amongst others) and yes im not great at doing as im told but its NEVER to on purpose get a reaction from someone.

I avoid real punishment, and those im with will know what that is to me.

Edited by Cheekysub247
Posted
Tied up, ball gag, in a harness to limit moment sitting on a remote controlled vibration sybian
Posted
You don't punish brats. You act as co-conspirators and find mischief together.
Then, when all the mischief has been had, you eat all the icecream together 🤷‍♀️
This IS definitely a rule that is NEVER to be broken. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise 😂🤣