Predominantly straight site

turret

Posted
I got sucked into joining fetish.com and now confronted with all these gorgeous straight guys.. can anyone recommend a dating site or do queer folk find this site satisfying (I’ve only just joined for a year)..
Posted
Plenty of gay/bisexual guys on here too - and think you can search either based on sexuality or "who are looking for men" or possibly both.
Or you could try a bi night at a club or any number of other options to meet guys either through the site or beyond it.
Posted
Have you checked out fetlife.com? Someome also told me about the Feeld dating app
Posted

I'm honestly boggled by recommendations for fetlife - that is extremely cis-heteronormative where homophobia and transphobia is poorly dealt with

Grindr makes sense - Feeld and Bumble get good reviews and OKCupid has good options for all dynamics 

Posted
Idk about that negative opinion of FetLife lol I never see anything except glowing acceptance of gay/trans members on there. Fetlife is a wonderful community, accepting of everyone. Sure there's always an asshole somewhere, but there's only so much you can do when you're dealing with free speech. Censoring people & cancel culture is one of the primary reasons the left is losing the culture war here in the States. There's always going to be assholes. There always have been & always will be. You just have to learn to ignore them but recognize they have the right to be one. FetLife is great it's literally like the Facebook of BDSM lol
Posted
I think I got drawn into fet life as another website (primarily for gay guys and so few trans folk) seem to be focusing in on the leather rubber sportswear kinda scene whereas I’m looking for a guy or possibly trans/non binary person who loves ballet style kit as well as stockings, tight tops, skirts and corsets and thought this site would have loads of queer folk on it which it doesn’t
Posted

iv'e actually found putting something on a kink level on a nilla dating site brought out more responses from people i really wanted to connect to.  I have a few gay friends in the scene who have used gay orientated dating sites this way and found long term play partners,  So many people don't actually join fet only sites.

• 1 year later...
Posted
I think as a bi/gay man, the interest would first and foremost be on the guy but being touched by a well meaning female is all part of it too, not that I’ve had that experience. However I’m wary that most guys are straight and probably wouldn’t like being touched or massaged unlike female to female interaction that seems to be much more acceptable and common (see female ads looking for same sex fun compared to male looking for male action