Wank Fodder

Vi****

Posted
11 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Ooof...a guy with tupperware bringing cake? Dammmnn. With a flex like that, You. Are. A. Catch! 

How are you not swimming in noodes, saucy messages and offers to slip your meat into their manholes? 😆

Im Literally drowning!! Bitches be lovin Tupperware cake 😎 *cries mournfully at the reality of his empty inbox 😂😂😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Hmmm … you need an I’m-on-my-knees, submissive-type tune rather than a demanding one. 

Hmmm....You're Gorgeous (not you, the song, even though you are 😎😎) always thought that had submissive undertones with the lines about "rubbing ice cubes on my chest" and "snapped me till it hurt" 🤔

Posted
10 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I apologise, YLINMLBTOK?

Ok now it's your turn to womensplain... YLINMLBTOK? 🤔
You Like It Near My Long Boob Tipple On Ketchup? Ya Lost Nipples Mate Lock Bob To Osterich Keyboard?! What does it mean!!!!? 😂

Posted
12 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Oh, noodes!!! My bad (I have an exceptional excuse that I won’t bore you with). 6 noodes seems a bit steep for cake. It must be REALLY good cake. Are you sure you won’t accept noodles?

It is good cake. The best cake!! Ok fine, I'll accept 3 noodles and 2 nudes... final offer.. I'll up the anti to two slices as well. I'm a benevolent cake dom 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Hmmm....You're Gorgeous (not you, the song, even though you are 😎😎) always thought that had submissive undertones with the lines about "rubbing ice cubes on my chest" and "snapped me till it hurt" 🤔

Oh there’s, ‘You Can Have Me (If You Want Me)’. Never heard of it before or the band, but it’s kind of got the right vibe 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Ok now it's your turn to womensplain... YLINMLBTOK? 🤔
You Like It Near My Long Boob Tipple On Ketchup? Ya Lost Nipples Mate Lock Bob To Osterich Keyboard?! What does it mean!!!!? 😂

You truly are a masochist if you're bringing ostriches in to things 😟
Swap lewd L for kink K

Posted
1 minute ago, Lockfairy said:

Oh there’s, ‘You Can Have Me (If You Want Me)’. Never heard of it before or the band, but it’s kind of got the right vibe 😂

Oooh that would work definitely the right vibe - especially as my next suggestion was going to be Portishead which is a bit downbeat for a vice scream van

Posted
4 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Im Literally drowning!! Bitches be lovin Tupperware cake 😎 *cries mournfully at the reality of his empty inbox 😂😂😂

Get yer snorkel out! Hmm...maybe you need to get spammin them tupperware lovin bitches with cake pics. They'll be all over your box in no time! 🤿😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You truly are a masochist if you're bringing ostriches in to things 😟
Swap lewd L for kink K

Damn you, you swine! you have reversed the tables on me! I too had too Google and then i did a face palm! Touche madame... touche! 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Get yer snorkel out! Hmm...maybe you need to get spammin them tupperware lovin bitches with cake pics. They'll be all over your box in no time! 🤿😂

I might actually start doing that 😂😂 although it might get me blocked 😬 check out ma cake!! 😶

Posted
7 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Oooh that would work definitely the right vibe - especially as my next suggestion was going to be Portishead which is a bit downbeat for a vice scream van

Ooh, that’s a bit clever! 😂

Posted
10 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

It is good cake. The best cake!! Ok fine, I'll accept 3 noodles and 2 nudes... final offer.. I'll up the anti to two slices as well. I'm a benevolent cake dom 😂

Seems reasonable. Would it be too demanding if a cake-based sub to ask what sort of cake?

Posted

I love each and every one of you weirdos

Posted

Ooh, that’s a bit clever! 😂

I have my moments 😉

Posted
6 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I might actually start doing that 😂😂 although it might get me blocked 😬 check out ma cake!! 😶

I really, really hope you change your profile picture to cake 😂🎂😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Seems reasonable. Would it be too demanding if a cake-based sub to ask what sort of cake?

Can we put in requests for types of cake? Though, i do think @PJ3000 is a bit fickle, he was all over the ice cream the other day

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Can we put in requests for types of cake? Though, i do think @PJ3000 is a bit fickle, he was all over the ice cream the other day

Ginger cake would be a hard limit for me.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Hmmm, I'm not sure you've earned the right to ask that question of your masterly cake master 🧐. but I'm feeling kind today so you may choose your preferred cake and I shall provide it. You must eat it on your knees and tell me how good my cake tastes though! 😂

Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm non-food-nogomous.. quit your judging! 😜

Posted
10 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

I really, really hope you change your profile picture to cake 😂🎂😂

It wont let me!! 😂🤦‍♂️

Posted
Just now, PJ3000 said:

Hmmm, I'm not sure you've earned the right to ask that question of your masterly cake master 🧐. but I'm feeling kind today so you may choose your preferred cake and I shall provide it. You must eat it on your knees and tell me how good my cake tastes though! 😂

*smirks brattishly … can I have some ice cream with it?

Posted

*smirks brattishly … can I have some ice cream with it?

You may earn some 😉.. only one scoop mind.

Posted
17 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Ginger cake would be a hard limit for me.

10 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Me too, I'm already ginger-y!

Many things I read in these forums shock me, however as much as I love you both I think this is going to take some time rocking in the corner to process.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Many things I read in these forums shock me, however as much as I love you both I think this is going to take some time rocking in the corner to process.

😂😂😂