Wank Fodder

Vi****

Posted
5 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Many things I read in these forums shock me, however as much as I love you both I think this is going to take some time rocking in the corner to process.

Of all the comments in this thread and these are the ones that traumatise you???
All I needed to know

Posted
44 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I might actually start doing that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ although it might get me blocked 😬 check out ma cake!! 😢

Yes! Please add a cake picture, with a remote control or Coke can for reference πŸ°πŸ˜‚

Posted
6 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Yes! Please add a cake picture, with a remote control or Coke can for reference πŸ°πŸ˜‚

Not a mini coke can like Gemini suggested earlier, size IS important and we need to know what we're dealing with

Posted
7 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

I'm so buying the biggest cake I can find and having a photo shoot tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Not a mini coke can like Gemini suggested earlier, size IS important and we need to know what we're dealing with

Dont you worry copper πŸ˜‰.. I'll make sure it's nice and thick and covered in cream 😢 maybe nuts too.. and party rings. I actually know exactly the right cake to get... you're all in for a treat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Dont you worry copper πŸ˜‰.. I'll make sure it's nice and thick and covered in cream 😢 maybe nuts too.. and party rings. I actually know exactly the right cake to get... you're all in for a treat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ooo, I do love a party ring or two

Posted
13 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I'm so buying the biggest cake I can find and having a photo shoot tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'll be on the lookout for some creamy treats then πŸ˜‚

Posted (edited)

Soooooo my post has desended into kinky Ice cream, cake in tupperware noodle chat what the actual f**k lol πŸ˜† but yes you've put a smile on my face thanks all. Now cake....... well its gotta be Banana 🍌 cake surely πŸ˜‹Β 

Now I can't get the image of you Gemini man playing greensleves driving a van serving up ya scoops in your frilly knickers lol πŸ˜†Β 

Edited by Vic1077
Posted
5 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Soooooo my post has desended into kinky Ice cream, cake in tupperware noodle chat what the actual f**k lol πŸ˜† but yes you've put a smile on my face thanks all. Now cake....... well its gotta be Banana 🍌 cake surely πŸ˜‹Β 

Now I can't get the image of you Gemini man playing greensleves driving a van serving up ya scoops in your frilly knickers lol πŸ˜†Β 

At this point did you really expect anything else with these... these degenerates!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not me mind.. I'm totally normal 😢
P.s banana cake sucks, Black Cherry Gateau rulz yo!

Posted
4 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

At this point did you really expect anything else with these... these degenerates!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not me mind.. I'm totally normal 😢

Blurgh black cherry gateau, are we going to have a cake fight 😁 I expect nothing less from these guys ha ha πŸ˜‚Β 

Now normal that's terrifying 😳 

Posted

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ Black cherry gateau? AND tupperware? And your box remains dry as a nuns...no. No, I don't believe it. I'm having none of these lies! 🀣

Posted
2 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ Black cherry gateau? AND tupperware? And your box remains dry as a nuns...no. No, I don't believe it. I'm having none of these lies! 🀣

I know right! Theres obviously a problem with the app, I must have a bottle neck, all the messages are obviously so jammed together they cant get through... cos there's so many.. 😢

Posted

PJ3000 I think with your kinky leather making skills you should fashion up some.sort of kinky cake dispenser, they'll be queuing up then 😜 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

PJ3000 I think with your kinky leather making skills you should fashion up some.sort of kinky cake dispenser, they'll be queuing up then 😜 

Shhhhhhh people will steal that idea!! *gets back to fashioning a cake holder crotch pouch

Posted

Well who knows if it's this topic I started today but I've had 19 messages and 3 have been respectful, id say that's a win for today πŸ˜‰

Posted
2 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Well who knows if it's this topic I started today but I've had 19 messages and 3 have been respectful, id say that's a win for today πŸ˜‰

That's like a whole 15%! Unheard of!!

Posted
6 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Woooo! Winner winner cock for dinner! I mean cake. Cake for dinner..

Posted
Just now, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Woooo! Winner winner cock for dinner! I mean cake. Cake for dinner..

No right the first time, cock for dinner then cake for dessert πŸ˜‹Β 

Posted
22 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I know right! Theres obviously a problem with the app, I must have a bottle neck, all the messages are obviously so jammed together they cant get through... cos there's so many.. 😢

I mean...your neck looks fine from what I can see.....anyway I'm sure they'll be slip sliding in there once they see your sexy cake pics, remote/can included...nomnom

Posted
3 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

No right the first time, cock for dinner then cake for dessert πŸ˜‹Β 

Oooh yes, sounds delish, I'll take a daily order, with an extra side of cock

Posted
4 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

I mean...your neck looks fine from what I can see.....anyway I'm sure they'll be slip sliding in there once they see your sexy cake pics, remote/can included...nomnom

I mean I won't lie I've checked your profile out now see its working.... my message is getting rebuffed though that's odd, must be the jam heehee πŸ˜€

Posted
18 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Well I've had a grand total of none today so I'm definitely inboxing all you with filthy filthy slutty cake pictures later πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted

Well I've had a grand total of none today so I'm definitely inboxing all you with filthy filthy slutty cake pictures later πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't wait. It'll be the best filth I've had in there...well, ever! πŸ˜‚

Posted
3 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Can't wait. It'll be the best filth I've had in there...well, ever! πŸ˜‚

Same here, it'll be delightful 😊 I shell wait with baited breath ( or.wait with me gob open) πŸ˜† Goodgirl were getting spoiled tonight xx

Posted
1 minute ago, Vic1077 said:

or.wait with me gob open

That's more like you πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜