Anyone else find latex hoods as sexy as f@*k?????

Mattfal1973

Mattfal1973
Posted

I have a fetish for girls in hoods anyine else??????

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Over the past year, have been playing with hoods, definitely a kink I love exploring. Always been into masks, but now going anything from eye mask to full deprivation hood and everything inbetween depending on the scene. I like a good latex, pvc hood as it also stops unwanted cum shots getting in my hair. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have a system rubber hood with detachable panels over eyes and mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hoods are lush. Especially leather or latex ones. 

Posted

Very much so. Not only the close fit. It's how one breaths too. Let's also not forget how they look when worn. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Oh yes, hoods are hot as f. Especially latex one with the ponytail

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yeds hoods are very sexy. I like to wear one as I am Dom or sub

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Yep love wearing them seeing others wear them.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
You're not alone. It's even better when you meet a woman that has that shared fetish. Latex hoods are tricky when it comes to sweating during play and sex. Have to take it slow and minimize exertion when it comes to myself and it's a good idea for a partner that has never worn one
Posted (edited)

Latex is definitely supremely sexy and my addiction to it has never waned over several decades. It's not the most practical as it can rip easily if not careful.  My need to be a T-girl slut is remorselessly driven by my desire to wear femme outfits matched with crazily high heeled boots! Yes it makes u sweat during sex but who cares it just feels awesome!! Hoods are just part of it but provide erotic anonymity..........

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 5 months later...
Posted

Rubber hoods bring out the slut in me.