Women that peg men

Fr****

Posted
You won't regret it if she has done her research in how to give you maximum pleasure from it
Posted

There are so many options with pegging, both persons should and can get maximum pleasure from it. Is not just research, but experimentation too. It can be combined with many other things, vibrators for instance.

Posted
17 hours ago, Shirt-n-Tie-Boy said:

I find a large steel ball anal hook is easy to go in. Maybe this can be a good pre pegging prep and warm up?

While it may be for the more experienced peggee - I wouldn't recommend it for someone new to anal play or who is not sure if anal play is for them.

Posted
If you can achieve a prostate orgasm, you’ll wanna do it again. She’s gotta know what she’s doing tho
Posted
My wife desperately wanted to try it and after months and months of refusing, I surprised her this past Christmas with a strapon and eventually let her try it. Not a fan, but keep in mind that if you try it and she likes it, there are likely things that can be done to make it more enjoyable for yourself. For me, the dildo was a hard plastic material with no give. So I'm sure a softer rubbery one would be a better option. If there's pleasure to be had, I'm open to trying quite a bit lol good luck to you sir
Posted
12 hours ago, cheyry9294 said:
My wife desperately wanted to try it and after months and months of refusing, I surprised her this past Christmas with a strapon and eventually let her try it. Not a fan, but keep in mind that if you try it and she likes it, there are likely things that can be done to make it more enjoyable for yourself. For me, the dildo was a hard plastic material with no give. So I'm sure a softer rubbery one would be a better option. If there's pleasure to be had, I'm open to trying quite a bit lol good luck to you sir

Yes the hard plastic ones aren't the best - would recommend a silicon one - also perhaps a smaller one in either girth or length or both - all of which can make a difference particularly if you're not used to things going there.
Using fingers and smaller toys can help get you used to the sensation too.
It's also possible if you weren't wholly into the idea that you may not have been relaxed enough as well.

Posted
I'm told once you relax and feel comfy after the third or fourth session it's the best.
Posted
18 minutes ago, Gemmaheart said:
I'm told once you relax and feel comfy after the third or fourth session it's the best.

I say it very much so is. Once you get used to it, after you have that prostate orgasm. You will want it more

Posted

The bit that nobody talks about, the not attractive and gross bit perhaps, is after anal play I can sometimes find myself a wee bit gassy and can get a little bit of unexpected runny brown liquid later on that day. Is not always or every time. Also not a big deal for me if happens, and I can't be the only one who gets that experience, something to be aware of is all.

Posted

I've had gassy - but it doesn't really last - this is often usually kinda cos extra air is being pumped up there (funnily - similar to what some people do to try to simulate fart fetish)

runny liquid later, no - not had that - this could be depending on how much water you use when you douche and how long before you play

the other day I cleaned using a shower, rather than a douche, which I don't normally do - and there must've been water got in because a few hours later I did need to go to the toilet quite intensely 

Posted
I LOVE TO PEG!!!! It just makes me feel so powerful, in control and dominant. I think it's fun to explore new things and I'm v curious. It had always been on my bucket list and it was such a dream come true when I got to do it. I say be as open minded as you can about it and maybe give it a shot? Don't worry if it's a one off. You never know if you'll like it if you don't try!!
Posted
Well in general the best cleanest ass is to stick a bathroom or garden hose in your bum then leave a shaved cucumber 🥒 in there for a while super clean ass
Posted
I was not too sure my self but when my ex asked me I kinda like the role play it was nothing I could have imagined. It was an orgasmic volcano erupting pure exctasy. 😋🤤🤤🤤
Posted
This is probably my biggest fantasy. To find a beautiful woman to take my anal virginity.
Posted
I wish I had a girl to do that to me. You’re one lucky man😭
Posted

see all dudes want to get ass f**ked it feels amazing

Posted
If it's a thought there then you already know you want to try it lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

There are certainly a wide range of views expressed on this thread, everything from “Do it, you’ll love it!” to “Just don’t do it, ever.” Along the way there’s also “advice” from those who admit they’ve never done it, but repeat hearsay. Amazing. Commenting on something you know nothing about? Standard!

This site used to be somewhere that those new to BDSM, kink and non-vanilla play could come for genuine advice, and where those experienced in such matters could share and receive ideas, discuss no end of different facets of play and get to know others in the kink and BDSM lifestyle.

Sadly, it seems that it has now descended to the same level as every other corner of the internet, where keyboard warriors seek out fights, dish out rubbish advice and deliberately put controversial and incendiary comments on many threads. It’s a real shame… 😔

This notwithstanding, there remain some stalwarts of sound and solid advice and respected opinion that persist on here. Mr Black Sheep is in my opinion one of the prime examples. I salute you and your measured, considered responses, sir! Your comments stand out above the rest as worthy of attention. Long may it continue. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I had a bf many years ago who was into that big time. He would dress in one of my dresses and panties and I would peg him with a little strap on and it drove him crazy. All you need is a couple of drinks to relax yourself, a load of lube and lots of trust. Weird first few times but you will love it. Good luck 😄