Women that peg men

Fr****

Posted
Try it you may live it. Are you sub? If so, you are at her will
Posted
Pegging is how I found out I liked a guy in me trust me feels great really does if shes strokin u same time
Posted
It can be quite enjoyable. (From what I hear, haven’t tried it.) if you have ever had anal sex. You know the preparations needed to make it enjoyable. Stretching. Plenty of lube. And for men hitting the prostate is like the male G-spot. The main issue is the hang up that comes from giving up power to your partner. Many men have this myself included and I have yet to find a partner I could trust to peg me. Though it is something I want to try and might just do myself to start off. Which is an option for you. There are male specific anal vibratory you could insert to stimulate your prostate and get you to ejaculate. This is known as « milking the prostate » and is supposed to be enjoyable.

Again all of this is anecdotal as I have not done it myself. Good luck exploring this.
Posted
I really like the comments that are saying that you don't have to do it just because she does. Consent is always where it starts. I don't like the comments that are asking if you're a sub otherwise because this is not a submissive Act in itself. Don't have to be a sub at all or enjoy being submissive at all to enjoy being pegged. My husband is an absolute dom and he loves this. Like everything else, foreplay helps a lot as well as lots of lube. Using other toys on other areas also helps for multiple sensations. A lot more people like it than you think. Only do what you're comfortable with. Hope this helps!
Posted
Best feeling ever love it The feeling when you get when you haven’t come so hard before in your life
Posted

Don't worry about it. It feels just like when you've got a d**k in you.

Posted

It's not your head that you need to get around it. It's your a**hole.

Posted

I absolutely love being pegged it feels so good x

Posted
I would love to try it just hard to find women into it
Posted
Personal choice. Try a finger...try a vibe... try a dildo... trust and relax is key. You don't like it ...stop.. no biggie
Posted
Ownme is right. If u really wanna try it for u woman start slow and always use lube. A finger is best to start and honestly it can be enjoyable and make sure u don't piss her off b4 lol be the best and nicest boyfriend b4 so she don't go ham and break u.
Posted
I'd say just go with the flow, and relax or course. Have a lot of communication before, and try with something smaller, fingering would be a good choice to start 😄
Posted
Damn I wish I knew an interested woman 😂😂 good luck and have fun man it’s pretty incredible once you ease into it
Posted
You really should get your head around it. It's going to have to be lubed. Also it's fun and brings out the best in some women.
Posted
Men literally have their G spot up their ass, it’s the prostate. Take it slowly and gradually, lots of lube, it’s amazing haha!
Posted
I'll be gentle she said....never again 🤣
Posted

I find a large steel ball anal hook is easy to go in. Maybe this can be a good pre pegging prep and warm up?