Your thoughts on fisting.

xo****

Posted
It's unfortunate that the vanilla community I live in ***s "extreme" sexual interactions...not sure if it's *** of judgment, *** of inexperience or something crazy like I'm the only one that's itching to have the experience..

Thoughts? Stories? Tips on finding the right play partners?

I'm honestly not the type to travel for any given sexual experience with someone but if it's worth it to someone else who wants to show me how to do this the right way....and not *** "hurting me" or "destroying me"...maybe we should make plans to link up...
And! ...guess what...?! holes bounce back, y'all...its temporary and so super hot to think about how its even possible to be worn like a glove ;)
Posted
I don't have any experience cause I'm a virgin but from what I've heard, all of your statement are true. I'm up for everything.
Posted
Just keep searching there’s s a lot of doms or even sub would be happy to assist. Look on different platforms would help to. Me personally would love to wear you like a Glove it’s so thrilling for even the giver. Experience is the key don’t take on a vanilla in my opinion l.
Posted
Whilst fisting can indeed be an incredibly intimate experience - it's also something that should be approached with both caution, awareness and bucketloads of lube.
Whilst to an extent it's true that "holes bounce back" there is also the potential to do serious damage if it's not approached with both care and caution.
Trying to push a hand in (regardless of vaginally or anally) without sufficient lube, and even with it, can cause tears and fissures and worse. Doing so with uncared for nails, or even cared for nails that are too long can lead to internal scratches and bleeding and other damage. Pumping the hand too hard and too fast can cause internal bruising and other damage internally.
As I said, done right it can be incredibly intense and intimate but proceed with caution.
Posted

an acquaintance of mine was hospitalised with a ruptured colon - and this was an accident involving people who knew what they were doing

so, simply put

find people who know what they're doing

make sure you can get other toys up comfortably first - remember even a small hand may be larger than you're biggest toy

lube. lube. lube.

and, if it stops feeling nice. stop.  you can always revisit another day.

Posted
I always wanted to lock my legs together at the mention of fisting cos it just sounds violent and ***ful, but I've had a couple of guys describe in detail how they do it and it sounds incredible! So now I really want to try it lol!
Posted
Done well fisting (vaginally) is absolutely amazing and one of the most intense things (in my opinion) to experience. I have had the pleasure of receiving it (well) a few times.

I’ve also had the unfortunate pleasure of receiving it badly. I won’t go into too many details suffice to say I was drunk and begging for more and harder. The next day was not pleasant - I had tears and bleeding.

It is something to approach with extreme caution and also things like time of the month can make a huge difference (your cervix does indeed change positions), likewise take care of you use any form of intrauterine device for contraception.

In regards to “holes bounce back” whilst as a general rule they do that is not always the case and irreparable damage can be caused to you pelvic floor structure. So please, please take care - nobody wants a perineal tear, muscle damage, urinary or bowel problems.

But that feeling, that little “pop” as the last part goes in and someone is wrist deep is just 🥰🥰🥰.
Posted
I've always wanted to do it 🤷‍♂️
Posted
I want to try it on a person it's definitely on my to do list
Posted
A great night of hot sex with lots of breaks of course. Our last toy before I fist her is a 10 inch long 6.5 thick dildo we use to get me started. She really enjoys it and squirts... ALOT... the bed is done! Work your way up with toys works for us.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

My wife fists me rather regularly as part of our play. we don't include it all the time but often.

- it took awhile to get there and i/we find it a most enjoyable experience.

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 7/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, Jsch42 said:

Just keep searching there’s s a lot of doms or even sub would be happy to assist. Look on different platforms would help to. Me personally would love to wear you like a Glove it’s so thrilling for even the giver. Experience is the key don’t take on a vanilla in my opinion l.

Or even A MISTRESS... yeah hmmm? Imagine that, it's NOT all about the great cock fighters now is it? BUT to put a don and then a sub out there first.... I'm not even mentioned a mistress? That's downright disrespectful. Some of us have been around longer than most here, non financial cuz that's another letyie of fish and not "professional" wtf EVER TGAT shit is except another excuse to get paid right??? Some of us actually live this lifestyle in our own homes for decades. You know, before it devolved into the mess that it is now... Now because of such a level of disrespect we don't even get mentioned in the conversation here do we? Amazing. A dom OR a sub. Sad part is there's gonna be ppl here who think 20 yrs in means something 😂 WOW.