one night stand ***s

Csaw92

Posted

Honest opinion? Is it weird I have never had a one night stand due to what a person will think about my size? 

Posted
Not weird at all - many people have never had one for a variety of reasons - just go with what you're comfortable with
Posted
Size... well I don't think it's weird to have a *** of being *** to strangers who might be very comfortable making you feel bad about yourself.
It's not easy to face that at all :/
Posted (edited)

I have never had a one night stand, I have turned a few down. I have never had sex outside of a longterm relationship and I plan on keeping it that way. 

I dunno about your reasons though, mine are ideological. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
I completely resonate with how you are feeling on this one. I have huge self image issues and very low body confidence at all. I will, however, say that I have had multiple sexual encounters and I’m quite good at not projecting my low esteem during an encounter. Most men I have been with say that it is not the body, but the confidence level that makes someone attractive
Posted
If some one is attracted to you they are attracted to you. It's your confidence and trust in that person. I find one night stands easyer cause I know there's no pressure that if the person dident like the experience they don't have to see me again.
skintightlover
Posted

I've never gone into an encounter with a predetermined idea of how it will finish. Where's the fun in that ?!
Who knows if we'll hit it off or a spark will be there in that moment ?
We might sniff each other's arses and go in opposite directions long before the evening is over.

If the bodies really like each other then the bodies will do what they want to do. :-)

If they don't then they don't and that's all good as well.

It only means a bunch of stuff if we make it mean a bunch of stuff.

But then we human beings do like to do that !

Posted (edited)

No not weird at all, we all have our insecurities. I've alot of friends who haven't, some say they'd had like to have as there been in a ltr forever and feel there missing out. I personally have had many, on reflection some were fun, most awkward and left me feeling empty. 

Edited by Vic1077