Where to start..?

Tw****

Posted

I want to throw an orgy for our anniversary! How do you even start?! Craigslist? Facebook? Thrifty Nickel?! The masc-folk half of the equation is easy peasy, but finding fem-folk is absolutely baffling me. Tips? Tricks? 

Posted
Being absolutely honest I rate your chances as minimal at best - as you deduce finding men will never be a problem, but finding women willing to attend that are not looking to be paid, and who have sufficient trust to turn up at a complete strangers party will be nigh on impossible, especially if that stranger doesn't have an established reputation for throwing parties of this type.
If you have one near you, why not adjust and go to a swingers club or similar?
Posted

I found the easiest way to find fem-folk for an orgy is to know fem-folk who would want to be involved.

masc-folk of course are easy to find (although, in principle - many might be all for it then no show... we've all been to gangbangs where 30 said they'd attend and 3 showed, right?) but of course the lack of vetting for masc-folk then becomes more off-putting to fem-folk

--
So yep, either pay folk to be involved or go to a swingers club - at said club you can approach any couples to be involved.