UK latex and shiny outfit lovers

Mattfal1973

Mattfal1973
Posted

I know latex rubber etc are massive in germany but are there any latex rubber pvc fans in the uk

Posted

yeah - it's quite popular.  there are probably as many, if not more, UK suppliers of latex as there are in Germany.

if you go to any major fetish event you'll see lots of people dressed as such 

DarkArts1066
Posted
Latex and shiny clothing are both kinks of mine, and yes, there are a lot of fans of both here in the uk.
I live pretty close to the Honour/Skin Two outlet in Watford, Herts, and have taken a few ladies there over the years to get fitted for fetish clothing.
There are a number of Instagram groups dedicated to these items of clothing …. Have a trawl and see what you can find. If you have no luck, pm me, and I’ll point you in the right direction.
Leatherlover123
Posted
I love to wear all leather, latex, pvc & anything shiny & tight
Posted
It's big in the UK too there's load of latex shops /designers in UK and planty of people wearing latex too.

I'm UK and love it x
skintightlover
Posted

Plenty of latex in the UK. Seems like men are more into it that women ? Please prove me wrong ! xx

Posted

honestly; any big fetish event and you will quickly find a LOT of women are into it 

skintightlover
Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

honestly; any big fetish event and you will quickly find a LOT of women are into it 

Yeah, I've been to a fair few. I've met a lot of women who really like MY outfits but not a lot who want to do it themselves !
To be fair, wearing latex to a club requires a certain level of dedication which not everybody ACTUALLY wants to do.
I have to be quite careful about how much dancing I do if I'm out fetish clubbing because it can get pretty warm pretty quick ! ;-)
Then there's travelling etc....

Posted

I personally only do latex at clubs if I can change there 

but there are a lot of ladies I know who love it.  

skintightlover
Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I personally only do latex at clubs if I can change there 

but there are a lot of ladies I know who love it.  

Changing into a one piece latex catsuit is not something I've ever wanted to attempt at a club. I don't think I'd want to at a London venue.
The changing rooms are never that pleasant and the toilets can become disgusting pretty quickly. I don't want to be hanging about.
The changing rooms are outside at the London E17 venue where they have done a couple of Verbottens and TGs. They had outdoor heaters in the winter which definitely helped.
(I hear the prudes from Tower Hamlets are trying to shut them down. Grrr).

Posted

yeah; Tower Hamlets used similar laws being used to persecute strip clubs against the fetish club - which sets a kinda dangerous precedent - this gets into a different side note I've made on a few other things about people only caring when it's too late.

Luckily Fire is both kink positive and in an area with no real problems.  They are, however, VERY expensive for promoters to hire.

When Coronet was there that was pretty good for getting changed in - ditto for Caves in Edinburgh.     I used to also have no problems at some of the events up here - but then I was DJing there meaning after I'd sound checked etc I could get changed before everyone came in - which was a bit of a luxury I guess.  

skintightlover
Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yeah; Tower Hamlets used similar laws being used to persecute strip clubs against the fetish club - which sets a kinda dangerous precedent - this gets into a different side note I've made on a few other things about people only caring when it's too late.

Luckily Fire is both kink positive and in an area with no real problems.  They are, however, VERY expensive for promoters to hire.

When Coronet was there that was pretty good for getting changed in - ditto for Caves in Edinburgh.     I used to also have no problems at some of the events up here - but then I was DJing there meaning after I'd sound checked etc I could get changed before everyone came in - which was a bit of a luxury I guess.  

I am tempted to go to the Tower Hamlets hearing on Tuesday....
Coronet was great but it did need the refurb !

SamuelSwitch
Posted
On 7/20/2022 at 6:02 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I’m interested by this - not seen many women on here in the 20-30 age bracket really in to latex (in the south at least)

SamuelSwitch
Posted

Yeah I’m a big latex, pvc, leather enthusiast. I haven’t been to any fetish club nights and I don’t really wear it myself but it’s something I feel like it would if I had a partner that shared the fetish or was interested by it? I agree that it’s common in the scene but I don’t see many women locally in the south that are in to it

Posted
8 hours ago, Samuel94 said:

I’m interested by this - not seen many women on here in the 20-30 age bracket really in to latex (in the south at least)

There's more fetish clubs in the south then anywhere in UK. Rubber cult, *** gardens, rubber fetish ball. I bet both sexes go to these

SamuelSwitch
Posted
2 hours ago, Nikki41 said:

There's more fetish clubs in the south then anywhere in UK. Rubber cult, *** gardens, rubber fetish ball. I bet both sexes go to these

Oh okay it might be something I look in to then to be fair, just I haven’t exactly got many friends that would be interested in going with me and I think it would take quite a bit of confidence for me to roll up to a club night on my own 😂

2 hours ago, Nikki41 said:

Posted
15 hours ago, Samuel94 said:

I think it would take quite a bit of confidence for me to roll up to a club night on my own

The hardest part is just getting through the door.  It's like wading into a cold swimming pool.  At first, it is a shock to the system.  But, you quickly get used to it.  Many of these clubs will have "open" nights, when there is no required dress code.  You can just pop in, and check out the vibe.  Have fun!

Posted
On 7/24/2022 at 1:08 PM, Samuel94 said:

as is suggested there are plenty of big events in the South which have women in latex

Posted

Erm...yes,huge fan here. 

• 4 months later...
Heelsandcorset
Posted

i loved latex since catwoman in batman returns

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted
Always wanted to join a latex fetish event but im too shy 🤣
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/23/2023 at 10:08 AM, lonelmancfemboy said:

Always wanted to join a latex fetish event but im too shy 🤣

Once you get over your shyness, youll love it!! Also at a latex event, everyone will be in latex too

DarkArts1066
Posted
You’d probably be surprised just how many there are here in the UK. I’ve held private parties dedicated to latex/leather/pvc/satin - all different types of fetish clothing… and they’ve been VERY popular, and very well subscribed.