Buying floggers

re****

Posted
Does anyone have any suggestions or websites to by a thuddy flogger? One that’s not terribly expensive but not cheap.
Thanks 😊
Posted

Please do recommend but no external links thank you 

Posted
You can make your own, some rope with a knot at the end (if you want to leave decent marks) and a short piece of wood (maybe cut off a broom handle or something similar). Then wrap with strong tape and enjoy. My fave one I use (i have a few) is the one I made especially and it work perfectly.
Posted
Ebay often has great quality items at a really good price.
Posted

it also helps your search if you specify the type of flogger and material.

Suede, Leather, Rubber, Horsehair, Rope, Most common will be the Suede thong type, all come in various sizes.  What also to look out for is the handle, many people forget about this! i personally find the thinner ones not very good.  Also length as you have to take in to account control when using it, buy a cheap one to begin with and practice on a pillow, yes you do need to practice it may look easy but iv'e seen some horror shows in my time.

Posted

Daisy's Floggers on Etsy is good. Gorgeous thuddy floggers made of suede. Medium price range.

Redefine-Horizons
Posted
I have always thought www.flogmebaby.com has had reasonably priced, durable stuff.
Posted

Whips and Sticks. New stock should be on the website after the weekend 

Posted
Sir usually buys floggers on eBay. I can find out the name of the buyer. He’s had them for over 8 years
Posted

If your lucky enough in the UK if you are attending the BBB in Brum or the LAM in London you get to see first hand teh types and quality of floggers, also see how it's wields and feels in your hands, for control, weight etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bigdonpatrick
Posted

I'm are making floggers, it was that I just find it was expensive to get a couples that made me try to make one for see if I could find out if I could do it. And it was on of the best ones that I have tested positive for all that try it out. And I started to get orders to make personally floggers to people who want something that's not something everyone else has to use .

Posted
Daisy floggers in the UK has some wonderful thuddy floggers. All hand crafted and beautifully done. Take a look and go from there.