Older women

IC****

Posted
I can only speak for myself as a 47 yr old. I want a relationship along with a dynamic. Anyone under 40 who is still single is possibly still looking to marry and have kids. Myself I'm done that phase of my life and don't want to waste time on somebody who is going to move along. My years are precious and time can't be wasted. Also there is maturity and experience we don't want to teach or parent our partners.
Posted
All I know is since I was 18 I've been craving an older woman to have fun with. I've had a handful that have been ongoing fwbs but I love meeting more and more.
Posted
As an older lady i feel i have more in common with someone older than with someone younger, ergo more to talk about .. its not all abiut kink
Posted

The art of conversation about what I call general culture is diminishing.

Posted
I'm in my 30's and I definitely love older women. Everything about milfs/cougars turn me on, from the skin to the personality. I love mature women from ages 35-70.. Ik ik but I like what I like. A older woman can pretty much make me do whatever 😂 as long as she feeds me and let me smash at least 3x a week 🤷🏿‍♂️
Posted
As someone who’s headed toward being an older woman… Or already is, whatever… Every younger man that’s tried anything has come at me with laughable tactics. Respect that things are different. Respect me. Make your own dynamic with me and I’m yours. I don’t mind younger men, I mind the entitlement. Don’t come at me with that.
Posted
Nothing tactical about it just the honest truth with a lil of my humor. That's if you were talking to me.. but oan I can't wait to have a mature woman of my own
Posted
Nope not you, just a general statement on my experiences.
Posted
Oh ok cool and I do agree with you but I wouldn't approach you being none other than me 😁😘. Wonder what your eyes look like
Posted
Younger Doms are usually too arrogant and pig headed. Most of them see me, a Domme, as a challenge. Surely they are man enough to *** me to bow or go to my knees🙄 puh-lese
Posted
Older guys are usually more experienced. A reasonable woman will give you time to prove what you are. Who you are.
Posted
1 hour ago, MasterofPuppet13 said:
I haven't seen a very old sexy woman here.

There are plenty but then it's a subjective thing in terms of both what we each individually think of as "sexy" and "very old" - to someone like you who is 21 "very old" probably means someone over 50, to me it's someone in their 80's or beyond 😆

Posted
4 hours ago, MasterofPuppet13 said:

Dude... what a comment to make. Sense of awareness, zero percent.

Posted
Here's the thing, I work with adults 18yrs to death. 90% are aged 80+ so my perspective of old will be very different to others. I often tell people in their 60/70's that they aren't 'old'
It's all subjective 🤷‍♀️
Posted

I'm 71 years old and have found some ageism here,but the majority of people here accept or don't accept me for my character not my age 

Posted
7 hours ago, MasterofPuppet13 said:

Your profile says you’re looking for true love. Guess what? You won’t find it in someone’s appearance. That’s something you learn over time.

Also, sexiness is not what someone looks like it’s how they are. It can vary with individuals too. I can be totally unsexy with some and the most sexual experience people have ever had with those that engage me.

Women are more complex than just their face or body.

• 1 year later...
Posted

They are gorgeous and very sexy xx 

Biggjoe-6146
Posted

I love older women

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
That’s why I prefer older women they are more mature and more experienced also
Posted
As someone that usually goes for older guys... it's usually based on the assumption that they're more experienced, open, & comfortable with the body. Over time I've learned that assumptions are almost never accurate so I'm trying to be more open minded about guys younger than me
Posted
I like younger or older. I love physically fit and flirty men. I like the cockiness of athletic men
Posted
I respect my Elders I serve