Young guys advice for older women

sk****

Posted
Can see that some older women don’t take younger men seriously, why do you think that is and any tips for it?

P.s. any mature women, comment. Haha
Cheekysub247
Posted
Personally it isnt experience, its just not all women are attracted to younger guys, and some are looking for long term relationships and feel someone closer to their age is at the same stage in life. But everyone is different x
Posted
Sounds like you need to respect both your elders and women more
Posted
I enjoy wearing out older women who think they're going to wear me out hehe! (:
Posted
It may have something to do with the majority of younger men thinking only with their d!cks & ultimately only of themselves....their lack of experience also goes against them
Posted

I won't say it's a case of seriously - but here are some common things I've seen/heard over the years

First off - there's a lot of ladies who have adult sons (or daughters) and have no interest in being in a relationship with someone their children's age (or younger) no matter how good, respectful, promising, the person is.

Another common issue is that, for example, when you are specifically seeking someone older/mature then a lot can feel fetishised or objectified 

From there there can be other issues such a generational differences can sometimes cause problems, some interests can be wider.  And while younger doesn't necessarily equate to naive, there are a lot who are younger who sometimes lack a lot of experience - a lot sometimes also approach kink with unrealistic expectations.

For tips -

firstly it feels like your PS is trying to bait women - don't bait post, it often results in not getting the results you want or annoying people.  If you hit on any woman who posts on here with advice, it shows the aforementioned lack of maturity - that you weren't looking for advice you were looking for people to hit on.

next - continuously seek to improve your kink knowledge - in the modern world there is zero excuse for this.

work out how being in a relationship with you would benefit them - remember kink relationships often require a higher level of commitment to them : so folk have to be sure that you are in it for the haul

and, of course. Never underestimate the power of passive connections - you can direct message people and they be "meh, another fantasists" but if you get involved online (contributing to forums, maybe joining the chat) it can shape perspective - and getting involved in your local community (munches, events, workshops, etc) is a good way to interact with others who can then of course weigh you up a bit better.

Posted

I feel it's because a lot of women on here are submissives and they don't think a younger Dom can provide what they are looking for?

Could be completely wrong, but with so many people to go through, age is a quick way to sift through and find a "closer match" even if someone younger or old is better suited to someone's tastes, it's still more likely that someone around the same age will be better suited.

Not to mention that men in general have kind of ruined dating apps for everyone because of the d**k pic obsessed ones and the "nice guys".

Plus your 19, I wouldn't date someone 19 at my age (29) cause if your looking for something that isn't just sex it's unlikely that your values/hobbies/ideas will align.

Posted

Male brain is not considered to be fully developed until about 25. persistence and not being a complete D**khead goes a long way also

Posted
I will take any guy that is respectful and genuine seriously, but personally I wouldn't want to do anything more than friendly chat with someone that is closer to my childs age than my own.

Any person that has the desire and the willingness to learn and grow has the ability to grow, and potentially appeal to others, some of whom may be older. Any that do not, but still expect others to take them seriously, may well find themselves facing a negative outcome more than once.
Posted
If a younger man can approach me (or if I've approached them) with maturity and actual respect. Then sure. Ive met people who do.. who are younger males.. but theyre just friends. My partner is younger and a total goofball but on my level haha. Always repsectable though and treats me like a human.
I find it very hard to connect to someone younger who doesnt behave like a horny 16yr old tbh.
Just my experience on here with 90% younger males.
Anyone under 21 is too close to my daughter's age and i just cant manage that thought process i have.
Ive no upper age limit really.. mostly connection based.
Saying that. If a 24 yr old was respectable and compatible towards me ofc id see whats there.

😌
Posted
I think a lot of women, especially in a D/S dynamic are going to go through various phases of emotions that come with subspace after care etc, someone who is not yet emotionally mature yet will struggle to properly react and care for these very powerful feelings...my advice to you is if you feel you are truly dedicated to this lifestyle remember these few things, her submission is earned it is not owed to you, when you do earn it cherish it and gaurd it closely, aftercare is everything and should be the most important thing you focus on. Spend these years honing your craft, study, read and be honest with yourself and your partner.
There is so much information out there for those who seek it out now, not at all like when I first started out.
Posted
Me personally wouldn't date a younger guy I wouldn't feel comfortable with this. . But if you want to be taken seriously by an older woman. Act like a man and not a boy.
Posted
Think most of the bases have been covered already, but I think there's a tendency amongst younger men to fetishise older women too - where guys want them *because* of their age and preconceived fantasy ideas about the "experienced older woman", rather than treating them as a person regardless of their age, and that can put many off when they are seen almost as a tick box on someone's fetish list.
Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I won't say it's a case of seriously - but here are some common things I've seen/heard over the years

First off - there's a lot of ladies who have adult sons (or daughters) and have no interest in being in a relationship with someone their children's age (or younger) no matter how good, respectful, promising, the person is.

Another common issue is that, for example, when you are specifically seeking someone older/mature then a lot can feel fetishised or objectified 

From there there can be other issues such a generational differences can sometimes cause problems, some interests can be wider.  And while younger doesn't necessarily equate to naive, there are a lot who are younger who sometimes lack a lot of experience - a lot sometimes also approach kink with unrealistic expectations.

For tips -

firstly it feels like your PS is trying to bait women - don't bait post, it often results in not getting the results you want or annoying people.  If you hit on any woman who posts on here with advice, it shows the aforementioned lack of maturity - that you weren't looking for advice you were looking for people to hit on.

next - continuously seek to improve your kink knowledge - in the modern world there is zero excuse for this.

work out how being in a relationship with you would benefit them - remember kink relationships often require a higher level of commitment to them : so folk have to be sure that you are in it for the haul

and, of course. Never underestimate the power of passive connections - you can direct message people and they be "meh, another fantasists" but if you get involved online (contributing to forums, maybe joining the chat) it can shape perspective - and getting involved in your local community (munches, events, workshops, etc) is a good way to interact with others who can then of course weigh you up a bit better.

Very very well said!👏🏼

Posted
But that's all attraction is. I'm mixed, I'm not often attracted to dark skin in men, and light skin in women. The other way around I am. This is probably because of something, but it sure a heckers isn't racist for example. You're allowed to enjoy certain flavours and not others
Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Think most of the bases have been covered already, but I think there's a tendency amongst younger men to fetishise older women too - where guys want them *because* of their age and preconceived fantasy ideas about the "experienced older woman", rather than treating them as a person regardless of their age, and that can put many off when they are seen almost as a tick box on someone's fetish list.

Absolutely, thinking someones main interest is my age or the colour of my hair makes me cringe (right after I realise that some people think i'm old).
That aside, it's not that i don't take younger men, from a chronologically aspect, seriously (some of them are seriously good to look at (thats a joke 😂)) but, there has to be emotional maturity, life experience, the ability to converse at the same level and, when considering a long term relationship, stability in all aspects.

Posted
This, you can have a fetish. But you connect with a person and for me having physical relationships only ever feels right when it's fuelled by attraction which is only gained by a certain level of attraction.
Posted
Certain level of connection ***
Posted
I like younger guys. I think theyre a lot of fun 😅. But, as most have said, maturity and emotional intelligence are very important to me. I have certainly met grown folx that were repulsively immature and stunted. It goes both ways. Just be you. Work and grow yourself as person, sexually/intellectually/emotionally... You cant go wrong there. Good luck my guy ☺
Posted
Interesting comments! Appreciate the replies. My p.s. was a bit of light hearted-ness. More so to speak with people of an older age not even to progress, find if you’re younger you can get overlooked. But there is lots to take into account and thank each of you for the reply. Thank you for the shares guys and gals 🤗
Posted
8 hours ago, skky said:

More so to speak with people of an older age not even to progress, find if you’re younger you can get overlooked

it might be you are assuming that you are being overlooked for age (though for many of the reasons above - it might be valid) and that it could be one of many reasons you're not getting a response.

it came up elsewhere the other day - but a good trait is to learn to accept rejection and that you might not get a reason why.    Among anything else, when you do find a relationship - you will ask something of the other and, at some point, they will say "no" and you have to be cool with that

Posted
I personally like younger men. I’m actually surprised how many contact me. I do however have difficulties when they are below my own daughters age of 25. It’s also a maturity issue and if I don’t have a mental connection it’s not going to work. But that’s true for any age.
Posted
If they contact me in a mature, respectful way, i do take them seriously. I don't go below 28 when it comes to relationships but they can be friends 🙂
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Just treat them like the three holes they are they’ll respect you more
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I feel I need to school younger men on how to treat an older woman like myself. Younger men -it’s not about you. It’s about her. She’s already been through many men-doesn’t want d**k pics. She wants attention. She wants affection (possibly) but mainly attentiveness. Treat her like she’s the only one. Text her. Want her. Give her attention throughout the day. Stay in her mind. She’s not a one time fuck. She’s not eager to suck your d**k-been there done that. She probably will though because she is good at it.-she’s got experience you should appreciate. Again it’s about her pleasure—Not just eating p**sy either. Mental pleasure more than anything. Making her feel sexy. Telling her what you want to do to her ( and not just straight to f**king). Calling her a good girl or maybe a bad girl or whatever she likes. Ask her. Be the younger MAN with stamina she is missing. Be excited to see her and talk to her. It takes way more effort than a younger woman. An older woman is not into playing games—she’s into getting what she wants. Learn from her. Give her exactly what she is asking for and if she’s not telling you-ask her.