Blasphemy Kink

Posted
I have a big interest in the 'dirty priest/holy man/other religious figure' kink; Something about his sleek black robes, white collared neck, and ability to preach gives him a (sensual) sense of holy authority and power - Like that of a judge.
Even holy men in all-white robes that give the feeling of cleanliness and purity, still seem somewhat what sensual and dirty.
I also like the idea of him being a clean-cut, straight-edge god-***ing holy man (Christian/other) during the day, but a dark mischievous ritualistic occultic man (Satanic/other) at night; Blaspheming himself and the 'light' church.
I have the idea for a scene where I seek shelter from the winter in a church and meet a handsome gentle priest and we're both seduced to defile the holy ground of the church by myself being taken in front of the church alter in front of the cross with Jesus on it, or taken to his private bed room in the church.
The idea of a holy man/priest/other religious figure falling to sin/to sin for me is a turn on.
Posted
I’ve never wanted to be a priest…. Now I do. 🤣🤣
Posted
Seems hot. Tons of churches are empty now a days. Maybe you could find a good spot with urbex forums.