The Joy of women

Posted

I have been in the community for three years. In my time in the community I have had a lot of fun turning virgins into sluts. To break their innocence and make the dick hungry whores just appeal’s to me.

Only one of my subs has been older. She was around 35. It’s a simpler and a lot dirtier experience. Where as a young girl needs her gag reflex trained away and older sub most of the time has lost it, anal in younger girls often times means ***, screaming and crying, in women it means fun. 

Furthermore there is an appeal of making a “person of authority” get to their knees and serve you. 

Younger girls often don’t know what they want and need to be convinced, sometimes it can inspire a feeling of borderline ***, like you made a girl do something didn’t want to do in the first place and now she is horrified about, her dirtieness even though she gave consent.

Please share your thoughts on the topic.

Cheekysub247
Posted
Im an 'older woman' and still have bad gag reflex 😂😂 and im no person of authority being an 'older woman' lol.
Anal.... well i still scream and cry.
Think i might still be a young girl! 🤔🤔
Posted

so, yeah - consent via *** isn't consent

it means the person went through it so they would shut you up - or felt threatened.  Deliberately targeting young girls and pressuring them into things they don't want to do isn't a healthy approach.

Posted
I’m thinking if I was a young girl interested in my first experience with BDSM and I saw your post it’d raise so many red flags I’d steer well clear of you, but I suspect you already knew that when you posted this.
Posted
This is not a piece of writing you should be proud of. There are a great number of red flags there!
Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

so, yeah - consent via *** isn't consent

it means the person went through it so they would shut you up - or felt threatened.  Deliberately targeting young girls and pressuring them into things they don't want to do isn't a healthy approach.

I totally agree with it.

Posted

Dude, if a woman ever comes away from an experience with you feeling like she's been ***d in the slightest, how do you not think that's a massive problem? It's even more concerning that you're blaming them for not knowing what they want instead of looking at how your behavior "convincing" them might have been coercive. Unless you are just terrible at communication and did an abysmal job writing that, it really sounds like those girls didn't really consent to those activities. You need to stop whatever you're doing to "convince" these girls immediately, because something is clearly not okay here, and it's ridiculous that you don't seem to realize that.

Posted
More red flags here than a Soviet parade.
Posted
My thoughts on the topic?
If, as I suspect, none of that actually happened and you wrote it as a fantasy piece designed to shock and appal then you succeeded right out of the gate - and what's more have shown the immaturity of your 21 years in doing so, whilst completely blowing any chance you had of actually realising even the tamest of fantasies you may have via this site.
If those things actually happened, which I very much doubt, then you're an incredibly dangerous individual who really needs to take a good long hard look at himself before even considering another step in this lifestyle.
What you describe is vile and abusive at best and shows no consideration for the subtleties of this lifestyle.
Yes there are women out there who like to be treated in some of the ways you describe, but they don't need "convincing" or "being taught" they do so from a position of informed consent and there's a huge difference between that and what you suggest.
Those, those are my thoughts on the topic!!
Posted

🥱🥱🥱 Fantasist. You’re probably still a virgin yourself. 🥱🥱🥱

Posted
Ha ha. Yeah, none of that happened. I don’t know which is worse, your attitude or your spelling. Have a think about the kind of man you want to be when you grow up, because I really hope this repulsive fabrication isn’t it.
Posted

Thought 1: 🤮

Thought 2: 🤬

And repeat.

Posted
And then you woke up 🥱🥱
Posted
Yeah…as someone who was a virgin that was ***d by the guy she chose to date, no. I still have a lot of issues 2 years later, and hate that I “crave dick” because someone opened that door for me instead of me opening that door when I wanted it opened. Whether this is real or merely fiction, no. You clearly don’t deserve to have power of any kind over anyone else. Not sorry.
Posted
Dude this just reads like a narcissist on a power trip
Posted
Younger girls often don’t know what they want and need to be convinced, sometimes it can inspire a feeling of borderline ***, like you made a girl do something didn’t want to do in the first place and now she is horrified about, her dirtieness even though she gave consent.

This made me feel ill.
You dont and shouldnt ever ever ever "convince" someone.

Sorry id avoid you like the plague this is all sorts of alarm bells to me
Posted
Honestly for safeguarding issues id imagine a mod should have a look into this character.
Nothing written here feels safe.

Its contradictory on "feeling r*ped" even tho she gave consent. The fact she didnt want to do it and was horrified... im honestly surprised this was even allowed to be posted.
Just. No.
Posted

Reading this made me feel sick. 

7 hours ago, Throatfucker2022 said:

fun turning virgins into sluts. To break their innocence and make the dick hungry whores just appeal’s to me.

🚩

anal in younger girls often times means ***, screaming and crying,

🚩

there is an appeal of making a “person of authority” get to their knees and serve you. 

🚩

Younger girls often don’t know what they want and need to be convinced

🚩

sometimes it can inspire a feeling of borderline ***,

🚩

like you made a girl do something didn’t want to do in the first place

🚩

now she is horrified about, her dirtieness even though she gave consent

🚩

Did she though? If you had to 'convince her', she didn't consent. 

As someone who has experienced both assault AND *** via consent by coercive control, you need to remove yourself from the community and take a good hard look at yourself, because this behaviour is abhorrent. 

Just to reiterate: 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Posted

@FETMOD-TF

Or anyone id sugget looking into this. 

Forgive me if i tagged non forum mod.

Posted
4 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Reading this made me feel sick. 

🚩

🚩

🚩

🚩

🚩

🚩

🚩

Did she though? If you had to 'convince her', she didn't consent. 

As someone who has experienced both assault AND *** via consent by coercive control, you need to remove yourself from the community and take a good hard look at yourself, because this behaviour is abhorrent. 

Just to reiterate: 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Every single point is alarming. Im in shock honestly. Scary.

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

My thoughts on the topic?
If, as I suspect, none of that actually happened and you wrote it as a fantasy piece designed to shock and appal then you succeeded right out of the gate - and what's more have shown the immaturity of your 21 years in doing so, whilst completely blowing any chance you had of actually realising even the tamest of fantasies you may have via this site.
If those things actually happened, which I very much doubt, then you're an incredibly dangerous individual who really needs to take a good long hard look at himself before even considering another step in this lifestyle.
What you describe is vile and abusive at best and shows no consideration for the subtleties of this lifestyle.
Yes there are women out there who like to be treated in some of the ways you describe, but they don't need "convincing" or "being taught" they do so from a position of informed consent and there's a huge difference between that and what you suggest.
Those, those are my thoughts on the topic!!

👐👐👐👐

Posted
Pass what ever you are smoking round the room, seems like some good shit
Posted
1 hour ago, Finally_Jen said:

Honestly for safeguarding issues id imagine a mod should have a look into this character.
Nothing written here feels safe.

Its contradictory on "feeling r*ped" even tho she gave consent. The fact she didnt want to do it and was horrified... im honestly surprised this was even allowed to be posted.
Just. No.

Very much this... I was also alarmed to see this got approved.