Sploshing and foodplay

Foodplayguy

Posted

Do you enjoy sploshing and foodplay? I’m new to this and would like advice and to share experiences too!

Posted
I enjoyed scratching my slave with claws and then used her as a fruit tray. The pineapple would sting her pretty good;)
  • 6 months later...
Posted

I enjoy sploshing with sweet food 

Posted
I've used a banana (but to be fair that's so cliche now), a Mars Bar and squirty cream.
Posted
So want to try splashing getting damn right hot and sexy with cold custard being poured over then fucking in the slippery mess haha yes please 😘😘💋💗
Posted

sploshing was one of my many routes into "the scene" - and it's always been a background thing even as I drifted in and out.

Whilst I have been on the receiving end, more than once, it is something I strongly prefer to give than receive.

Posted

I've done food play before and been covered in all sorts of yummy type things 😂 one of my favourites!!!

Posted
This would be a nightmare for me, I can't even handle if I can feel sauce on the corner of my mouth after biting a burger. I have to wipe my face even tho I know it will happen again. The thought of this gives me anxiety lol
Posted
3 hours ago, Plubkrint said:

This would be a nightmare for me, I can't even handle if I can feel sauce on the corner of my mouth after biting a burger. I have to wipe my face even tho I know it will happen again. The thought of this gives me anxiety lol

that's easy - don't do it :)

Posted
I’ve been fed & covered & fucked with various food items but as much as I like the idea of sploshing I’m not sure I could cope with the messy mess 😂
Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

that's easy - don't do it :)

Well yes if course, but even the thought that it happens makes me feel uneasy 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Messy foreplay with chocolate pudding was pretty fun, mixed with water, the texture was almost like chocolate body ***t but thicker. I would love to sink in a vat of chocolate like quicksand and have sex at the same time.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m really into this so if anyone else is please get in touch 

Posted
On 5/2/2019 at 10:03 PM, Beau said:

So want to try splashing getting damn right hot and sexy with cold custard being poured over then fucking in the slippery mess haha yes please 😘😘💋💗

On 5/3/2019 at 3:20 AM, Lilmonster said:

I've done food play before and been covered in all sorts of yummy type things 😂 one of my favourites!!!

Would love to show u how it feels 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...