What pictures should I add to my profile?

Posted

Title is pretty self-explanatory. What other pictures do you think you should have in your profile? What should I add? I don't really like taking sexual or nude photos, if a woman wants to see me naked she can do so after we're in a relationship. 

CalaisDatura
Posted
Imo, you should add pics that show the lifestyle you enjoy. For example, if you play guitar, pics of you with the guitar. Pictures say a thousand words and your goal is to tell potential partners about yourself.
Posted
46 minutes ago, CalaisDatura said:

Imo, you should add pics that show the lifestyle you enjoy. For example, if you play guitar, pics of you with the guitar. Pictures say a thousand words and your goal is to tell potential partners about yourself.

My lifestyle is basically, working on my engineering shit, my dogs, riding my bikes. I could post some food I made....   

Posted
OK if it is dogs, your bike and cooking, do exactly that.
But if you want to show food, better show yourself while cooking. People usually want to see more of you before they want to see things.
Show you with your dogs, you on a trip with your bike and you while cooking. Since this is a bdsm platform, you could also give a glimpse into your kinks, as long as it stays in the boundaries of the rules of course.
Just make sure that the pictures are not older than a year (except maybe the picture of your awesome trip to Egypt 10 years ago), not to dark and not blurry. Have fun!
Posted

pictures where you feel good

that could just be you taking a selfie and thinking "yeah, I look good" or it could be a photo doing something you enjoy 

Just avoid the cliched "ma truck, ma car, ma fish" photos :) 

Posted

On 8/4/2022 at 9:31 PM, Boots_Kaiserslautern said:

OK if it is dogs, your bike and cooking, do exactly that.
But if you want to show food, better show yourself while cooking. People usually want to see more of you before they want to see things.
Show you with your dogs, you on a trip with your bike and you while cooking. Since this is a bdsm platform, you could also give a glimpse into your kinks, as long as it stays in the boundaries of the rules of course.
Just make sure that the pictures are not older than a year (except maybe the picture of your awesome trip to Egypt 10 years ago), not to dark and not blurry. Have fun!

I pretty explicitly enumerate my kinks in my profile, there is no misunderstanding there if anyone attempted to read a couple short paragraphs. I kinda like dark photos tho, or at least with a dark background. I'm going to see how I might improve that.