Will you actually admit...

Lo****

Posted
How many ladies will actually admit how often they perform solo play and how they achieve the goal?? No need to be ashamed, let's get wierd
Posted
I do it every now and then and all I do is know where to touch and go fingers deep
Posted
Daily and toys. Surely all women do it and I can’t imagine why they’d be ashamed of it. Then again I write steamy romance novels so will accept I’m probably more open about it than most…
Posted
This post reads like an incredibly seedy way of you trying to get off…
Posted
How dare you discriminate against us men and only ask the ladies!!? You should know we men have a hard enough time on this app as it is.. all these women have it soooooo easy 😉 it's a struggle for us fellas... we dont need our own turning on us!!!

With that in mind I'd like to share my sordid wanking schedule - generally it's at least once a day, usually more unless I'm really busy.. when im perpetrating the act I usually use a combo of my left hand after I've sat on it for 20 minutes so its numb, and a mixture of cream cheese and elderflower juice for lubrication. Also I find it difficult to get off without someone yanking on my nipples and shouting Daddy spank me! in my right ear.. like really loud! 😶

I feel like everyone should share regardless of gender identity 😁 let thy floodgates open... literally 😂
Posted
26 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:
How dare you discriminate against us men and only ask the ladies!!? You should know we men have a hard enough time on this app as it is.. all these women have it soooooo easy 😉 it's a struggle for us fellas... we dont need our own turning on us!!!

With that in mind I'd like to share my sordid wanking schedule - generally it's at least once a day, usually more unless I'm really busy.. when im perpetrating the act I usually use a combo of my left hand after I've sat on it for 20 minutes so its numb, and a mixture of cream cheese and elderflower juice for lubrication. Also I find it difficult to get off without someone yanking on my nipples and shouting Daddy spank me! in my right ear.. like really loud! 😶

I feel like everyone should share regardless of gender identity 😁 let thy floodgates open... literally 😂

OMG! I'm actually yawning😴 at yet another 'what about us men!!!' comment 🙄
Can us ladies not have anything to ourselves?!?!?!
Also, can you literally not make any comment which does not involve foodstuffs? It's tiresome. It's like that person that has to talk about icecream in every post they make in the forums. Ridiculous AND childish!!!

PS I can totally get someone to sent you a voicenote of "spank me Daddy" if you wish 😉😂

Posted
55 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

OMG! I'm actually yawning😴 at yet another 'what about us men!!!' comment 🙄
Can us ladies not have anything to ourselves?!?!?!
Also, can you literally not make any comment which does not involve foodstuffs? It's tiresome. It's like that person that has to talk about icecream in every post they make in the forums. Ridiculous AND childish!!!

PS I can totally get someone to sent you a voicenote of "spank me Daddy" if you wish 😉😂

1. Wake up
2. Its totally justified.. we men are an endangered species dontcha know!?
3. No... no i cant... fig rolls 😝
4. Um.. I am ridiculous and childish.. it's my kink, dont judge 🤨
5. Yes please 🤤😂

Posted
26 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

1. Wake up
2. Its totally justified.. we men are an endangered species dontcha know!?
3. No... no i cant... fig rolls 😝
4. Um.. I am ridiculous and childish.. it's my kink, dont judge 🤨
5. Yes please 🤤😂

1. 100% awake, creating a presentation for tomorrow thank you
2. I checked with the IUCN and men are not on their Red List
3. Blah blah blah🍦🍧🍨 blah blah blah
4. MKINYK ok!
5. You should lobby for Fet to have voice note function. Until then...
6. I can't find any of the emoji's I wanted to use 🤷‍♀️ 😡

Posted
1. Why are you awake at midnight? That's far too late for such a delicate flower like yourself!
2. Dont believe it, it's a conspiracy!! They're lying to you!! Aaarrrgh the world is flat, 5g is the devil! Aliens gave us covid!!!!
3. You blah all you like but you still ice-creamed everywhere
4. I appreciate your acronym thank you 🤗
5. I shall!! I'm holding you to this.. as soon as it's an option I want... nay demand! A recording of your finest 'spank me Daddy' 🤨
6. Emoji noob 😎😜
7. Because you added an extra point and my ego wont let me be outdone by a women! 🤨😉😂
Posted
9 hours ago, PJ3000 said:
1. Why are you awake at midnight? That's far too late for such a delicate flower like yourself!
2. Dont believe it, it's a conspiracy!! They're lying to you!! Aaarrrgh the world is flat, 5g is the devil! Aliens gave us covid!!!!
3. You blah all you like but you still ice-creamed everywhere
4. I appreciate your acronym thank you 🤗
5. I shall!! I'm holding you to this.. as soon as it's an option I want... nay demand! A recording of your finest 'spank me Daddy' 🤨
6. Emoji noob 😎😜
7. Because you added an extra point and my ego wont let me be outdone by a women! 🤨😉😂

1. My petals have wilted and not just because it's hot
2. Is that 5G chip in your arm? Did Bill Gates create covid just so that he can track and trace you?
3. I screamed? You screamed?
4. Here's another one for you, YW
5. D types don't demand? They ask respectfully, then throw out the icecream and bring out the crop and they're being silly sausages
6. Uhuh
7. Oh the fragile male psyche
😂😂

Posted
21 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

1. My petals have wilted and not just because it's hot
2. Is that 5G chip in your arm? Did Bill Gates create covid just so that he can track and trace you?
3. I screamed? You screamed?
4. Here's another one for you, YW
5. D types don't demand? They ask respectfully, then throw out the icecream and bring out the crop and they're being silly sausages
6. Uhuh
7. Oh the fragile male psyche
😂😂

1. If you ask nicely I'll help invigorate your wilty flower 😶
2. I don't know but if I dig any further I'll come out the other side of my arm!! Gates is a tricksy bugger, it's probably lodged in my belly button or something 🤔
3. "Cheesy line about making you scream"... I of course didnt scream... Doms don't scream.. its un-dom-ley... we are the epitome of calm and stoic resilience.... 🕷eek a spider!
4. I'm just assuming that means You Win 😎
5. Crops and ice cream it is!
6.yahuh
7. Grrr Manly er...man... fragile? Moi? 😶
*Bolsters pride by threatening to make you regret your words with a spanking 🤨 grrr!

In case you havent realise yet Im the kind if dickhead that will keep this going... forever... you have been warned 😜

Posted
12 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

1. If you ask nicely I'll help invigorate your wilty flower 😶
2. I don't know but if I dig any further I'll come out the other side of my arm!! Gates is a tricksy bugger, it's probably lodged in my belly button or something 🤔
3. "Cheesy line about making you scream"... I of course didnt scream... Doms don't scream.. its un-dom-ley... we are the epitome of calm and stoic resilience.... 🕷eek a spider!
4. I'm just assuming that means You Win 😎
5. Crops and ice cream it is!
6.yahuh
7. Grrr Manly er...man... fragile? Moi? 😶
*Bolsters pride by threatening to make you regret your words with a spanking 🤨 grrr!

In case you havent realise yet Im the kind if dickhead that will keep this going... forever... you have been warned 😜

Of course I realise so, I'm just gonna leave you with one thought, I always win🤷‍♀️🏆

Posted
13 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Of course I realise so, I'm just gonna leave you with one thought, I always win🤷‍♀️🏆

😂 when I let you 😝🧁

Posted

I've never performed any solo play.

Some slam poetry maybe, possibly a soliloquy or two, an open mic night, little bit of karaoke...  but that's about it.

Posted
36 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

In effort of keeping up the facade, "Sure you do" 😂😉

😘