Rose ceremony

Na****

Posted
Hei! Wonder if anyone has done a rose ceremony? Would love to have som ideas. Thanks in advance 🌹
Posted
4 minutes ago, shaneclipse said:
Not sure what that is

This is in addition to a collaring ceremony. A commitment between a Dom and sub. Or a master and a slave. This is what you prefer yourself.

Posted

It really seems like a lovely idea,
Sadly I don't have enough experience with them to give confident advice but one idea I came up with would be to grow some of your own roses.

I believe including something that you've patiently cultivated together would be an incredibly meaningful analogy to the loving bond that you'll be locking in place.

I personally grow some roses, a couple I'd recommend;
"Ena Harkess -Hybrid tea bush Rose" beautiful red and long lasting and can produce long stems, a great tradition rose.

And maybe a controversial one: "Timeless Purple" by "Home Florist Roses"(though I found this in my local garden center), these are a vibrant colour but contrary to their name they only flower for shorter periods but the the main reason for these aside from their kinky colour is their absolutely wonderful fragrance!

The flowers are delicate and give their petals enthusiastically, maybe not suitable for the ceremony itself but could make for a wonderful confetti.

I believe they genuinely have a more floral fragrance than many perfumes so what could be a romantic way to decorate a clean bed could also double as a way to have a special fragrance specific to this very significant moment that could serve as a nostalgic way to remember ( and maybe recreate) the night fondly every year they bloom.

Great way to make every anniversary special, it's actually cheaper in the long run financially and you can easily tell the romantic story in a vanilla fashion if you want to share it without giving away your Naughty secrets. 🤭😉

Down side is you'll have to be patient, and give them a lot of love, care and effort at the beginning but I'm sure it won't be the Hardest thing you've handled for your loving relationship. 😜😈😂

And Congratulations!🎉!

This is more a rough idea as to what I might like to try in the distant future if I get lucky so it's fine if this all sounds poorly thought out or incompatible with your relationship but I hope it helps and at the Very least makes you feel a little more supported knowing someone has given a bunch of effort to wish you well on this busy day!

Good luck with everything, great job and again Congratulations!
🎉😈🎉
Posted
Yesterday at 01:59 PM, AugustusGB said:

It really seems like a lovely idea,
Sadly I don't have enough experience with them to give confident advice but one idea I came up with would be to grow some of your own roses.

I believe including something that you've patiently cultivated together would be an incredibly meaningful analogy to the loving bond that you'll be locking in place.

I personally grow some roses, a couple I'd recommend;
"Ena Harkess -Hybrid tea bush Rose" beautiful red and long lasting and can produce long stems, a great tradition rose.

And maybe a controversial one: "Timeless Purple" by "Home Florist Roses"(though I found this in my local garden center), these are a vibrant colour but contrary to their name they only flower for shorter periods but the the main reason for these aside from their kinky colour is their absolutely wonderful fragrance!

The flowers are delicate and give their petals enthusiastically, maybe not suitable for the ceremony itself but could make for a wonderful confetti.

I believe they genuinely have a more floral fragrance than many perfumes so what could be a romantic way to decorate a clean bed could also double as a way to have a special fragrance specific to this very significant moment that could serve as a nostalgic way to remember ( and maybe recreate) the night fondly every year they bloom.

Great way to make every anniversary special, it's actually cheaper in the long run financially and you can easily tell the romantic story in a vanilla fashion if you want to share it without giving away your Naughty secrets. 🤭😉

Down side is you'll have to be patient, and give them a lot of love, care and effort at the beginning but I'm sure it won't be the Hardest thing you've handled for your loving relationship. 😜😈😂

And Congratulations!🎉!

This is more a rough idea as to what I might like to try in the distant future if I get lucky so it's fine if this all sounds poorly thought out or incompatible with your relationship but I hope it helps and at the Very least makes you feel a little more supported knowing someone has given a bunch of effort to wish you well on this busy day!

Good luck with everything, great job and again Congratulations!
🎉😈🎉

Thank you so much! Love this idea!!! But I know my way with plants but a few such as roses and orkids always die in our house😅 but I really like this idea and want to thank you for the effort you put in to your answer 🌹

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Apologies if you don't get opera. However this is one of the best performances of some of the most beautiful music ever written. Plus it is about the presentation of a rose from a young man to a beautiful woman (that he ends up stealing away from a complete idiot). I hope this gives some insight to this thread.