Just cruising

Ra****

Posted
Anybody ever just felt like driving for just tha sake of driving?

Trying to get lost to find new places?
Posted
I love just going a drive especially along the back roads and country roads. Scenery can be amazing and it's just soo peaceful. To me it's a great way to relax
I try and do it regular
Posted
I dont drive but if I want that experience I'll ring an Uber & see what bullshit route he's trying to take me on to get an extra ÂŁ1 out of me for the journey
Posted

When my son was little, we would sometimes go for a drive in the country and the navigation was done by him tossing a coin at junctions. Bizarrely, this seemingly random method twice resulted with us arriving at the Dutch pancake house 😂

Posted
21 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

When my son was little, we would sometimes go for a drive in the country and the navigation was done by him tossing a coin at junctions. Bizarrely, this seemingly random method twice resulted with us arriving at the Dutch pancake house 😂

"Randomly".... he knew what he was doing 😂😂

Posted
I find it very the***utic. I like driving to the beach in the evening. Sometimes I make it just in time to see the sunset which is a plus, but driving at night with some food like sushi or pizza is one of my favorite pas times. Then I smoke one when I get to my destination😆
Posted
3 minutes ago, Bathblonde said:

I love just driving no destination just seeing where i end up! 

Even better when you have a hand on ur thigh total lushness 

I made a mix we can listen to as we go x

Posted

Used to love going for a drive with my dad. Blasting the tunes.

There were a few places we would end up.

I'd do anything to go back to that time.

Posted
29 minutes ago, Bathblonde said:

Remi driver always controls the tunes 🙄 🤣

Hop over then 😝

Posted
I do love a Bathblonde magical mystery tour🚗

I’ll remember to put my hand on thigh next time 😏
Posted (edited)

I love driving without a destination, my favorite music blaring, me singing, seeing the looks of drivers giggling at me.  I flash them a smile & wink, and continue my car Karoake.  It’s therapy and makes my heart happy. 

💙💎

Edited by BlueDiamond69
Posted
7 minutes ago, lunar-pink said:

I do love a Bathblonde magical mystery tour🚗

I’ll remember to put my hand on thigh next time 😏

Your so good to me 😜

we need a bbb playlist 😂 poor pups gotta put up with our tunes x

Posted
6 minutes ago, BlueDiamond69 said:

I love driving without a destination, my favorite music blaring, me singing, seeing the looks of drivers giggling at me.  I flash them a smile & wink, and continue my car Karoake.  It’s therapy and makes my heart happy. 

💙💎

We’ve had some funny looks while car dancing🙅‍♀️🙆‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

Posted
If I didn't go for boogaloos on bike well those who know me know what state I would be in
Posted

Don't go just for a drive often enough, something I should do more

Posted

I’m sure the giggling ensued, along with naughty shenanigans 😉🤣

Posted
All the time. One of my favorite things to do