Doms, unite!

Ho****

Posted
Lets compare notes. What are your goto ideas for challenging a sub online?
Posted
Sending her gifts. It’s unbearable.
Posted
I hate anyone treating me as a person, showing respect and being able to have a bit of banter rather. So definitely do that, that's the definition of a real challenge.
Posted
How are we comparing notes when you have put no suggestions yourself... Sounds more like "let me copy your notes"
Posted
To answer the OP though - believe it or not, us submissives are individual creatures with our own unique personalities, boundaries and limits - there is no catch all situation that covers all of us collectively.
So perhaps the way forward is not to ask the question of other dominants but ask the individual submissives themselves, get into our heads, understand what makes us tick, learn our boundaries and limits as individuals, find out what challenges us by talking to *us* not Master Bates or Sir Ender who may have very different ideas from the reality we can describe.
Though CK is an easy one, deprive her of ice cream and she's a quivering mess 🤣😂
Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
To answer the OP though - believe it or not, us submissives are individual creatures with our own unique personalities, boundaries and limits - there is no catch all situation that covers all of us collectively.
So perhaps the way forward is not to ask the question of other dominants but ask the individual submissives themselves, get into our heads, understand what makes us tick, learn our boundaries and limits as individuals, find out what challenges us by talking to *us* not Master Bates or Sir Ender who may have very different ideas from the reality we can describe.
Though CK is an easy one, deprive her of ice cream and she's a quivering mess 🤣😂

Why the need to call me out like this????
Especially when I already gave a really sincere, sensible answer!!!!
😂😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

😂😂

Because I owe you for that thread the other week perhaps? And they do say revenge is a dish best served cold...and ice cream is as cold as you can get 🤣😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Because I owe you for that thread the other week perhaps? And they do say revenge is a dish best served cold...and ice cream is as cold as you can get 🤣😂

This is a thread for subs not Sadists?
And, I'll have you know, I've not had icecream for getting on 2 weeks and, just so everyone's clear, there's no quivering mess here 🤷‍♀️😂
Truce? 😇

Posted
14 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

This is a thread for subs not Sadists?
And, I'll have you know, I've not had icecream for getting on 2 weeks and, just so everyone's clear, there's no quivering mess here 🤷‍♀️😂
Truce? 😇

I believe you..thousands wouldn't 🤣😂

I wouldn't say truce as such..more we're even...but then if doms unite perhaps subs should too...wonder what subbie superpower I'll get 🤔🤣

Posted
46 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

😂😂

Knew that was you

Posted
Inconsistently spell there/they're/their and then ominously intone "who do you think you're speaking to" when they correct me.
Posted
28 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I believe you..thousands wouldn't 🤣😂

I wouldn't say truce as such..more we're even...but then if doms unite perhaps subs should too...wonder what subbie superpower I'll get 🤔🤣

Uhm, making other subs sad? 😭😪😥😓😰

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

I'm lost?

I’m just kidding idk what they’re talking about 

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

If you're ever in the Brecon area, let me know and I shall have to direct you to the most amazing ice cream shop I've ever been in.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

If you're ever in the Brecon area, let me know and I shall have to direct you to the most amazing ice cream shop I've ever been in.

Thank you Aranhis, that's exceptionally kind and has really cheered me up. It's a shame that not everyone can be so lovely (Gemini) 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Uhm, making other subs sad? 😭😪😥😓😰

What did I do now? 🤔🤣

Posted
27 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Thank you Aranhis, that's exceptionally kind and has really cheered me up. It's a shame that not everyone can be so lovely (Gemini) 😂

But I am lovely...I told myself so just this morning 🤣😂

Posted
1 hour ago, joe-the-Lion said:

Interesting you post that but still haven't made any comment or suggestion on the topic you actually started to share & compare

Posted
58 minutes ago, DomDaddySir said:

Interesting you post that but still haven't made any comment or suggestion on the topic you actually started to share & compare

Oh lighten up and go argue with people who cares.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, joe-the-Lion said:

Oh lighten up and go argue with people who cares.

Pointing out someone's actions, or in this case, lack of them, isn't arguing, it's just stating factsn & dont't get upset cuz you've ran out of ideas & don't know what to do with a sub & wasn't adequate enough to say you need help & had to start a topic to try steal other people's ideas in your "comparison" that you haven't participated in

Edited by Deleted Member
Because
Posted
@copperknob @gemini_man

I believe you two hijacked this threat and thank you for that...it was very entertaining....
Posted
43 minutes ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:
@copperknob @gemini_man

I believe you two hijacked this threat and thank you for that...it was very entertaining....

Me and CK? Hijack a thread? Never!! 🤣

*Curtseys* Why thank you kind Sir 😄

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Me and CK? Hijack a thread? Never!! 🤣

*Curtseys* Why thank you kind Sir 😄

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Posted
9 hours ago, DomDaddySir said:

Pointing out someone's actions, or in this case, lack of them, isn't arguing, it's just stating factsn & dont't get upset cuz you've ran out of ideas & don't know what to do with a sub & wasn't adequate enough to say you need help & had to start a topic to try steal other people's ideas in your "comparison" that you haven't participated in

Oh you boring little man.