Doms, unite!

Ho****

Posted

Well this was a waste of time. Lesson learned.

Posted
3 hours ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:
@copperknob @gemini_man

I believe you two hijacked this threat and thank you for that...it was very entertaining....

I'm not sure it was a "threat" 😂😂

Posted
54 minutes ago, joe-the-Lion said:

Well this was a waste of time. Lesson learned.

To be fair there are some fairly helpful and sensible answers to be found here - as I pointed out there isn't a catch all way of challenging us submissives that will work for all - you're far better gaining an understanding of the individual and working out what challenges them specifically

Posted
12 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

To be fair there are some fairly helpful and sensible answers to be found here - as I pointed out there isn't a catch all way of challenging us submissives that will work for all - you're far better gaining an understanding of the individual and working out what challenges them specifically

Not really. It was meant as a fun exchange of ideas and turn out to be angry little people trying to pick a fight and others yapping about ice cream. So complete waste of time. To be fair - I should have known better.

Posted
13 minutes ago, joe-the-Lion said:

Not really. It was meant as a fun exchange of ideas and turn out to be angry little people trying to pick a fight and others yapping about ice cream. So complete waste of time. To be fair - I should have known better.

No one was trying to pick a fight but you keep saying "compare & exchange" ideas, without actually posting any ideas to compare & exchange, so you wasn't exchanging anything was you, you just wanted people to give you ideas & your thread got hijacked about ice-cream for that very reason. 

Posted

Try writing an overtly sexual or inane opening message to a sub, making it clear that you haven’t bothered to read their profile first. 

I think that would challenge the patience of most subs. 

Posted

Alternatively, you could send them a crossword or a sudoku to do every day.

That would be intellectually challenging. 

Posted
19 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I like scrabble

Me too!

An online Scrabble challenge would be great fun!

Posted
1 minute ago, Lockfairy said:

Me too!

An online Scrabble challenge would be great fun!

Trouble is they ruined the on-line Scrabble game by moving away from the traditional game and trying to make it hip and trendy

Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Me and CK? Hijack a thread? Never!! 🤣

*Curtseys* Why thank you kind Sir 😄

I'm just proud of myself that it wasnt me for a change 😂😂😂

Posted

I think also; do subs in general *need* to be challenged?  I think it's nicer to do things which are mutually enjoyable.

It can be distressing for some subs if they feel they're letting their Dominant down - but, also sometimes different forms of pushing can also be unwelcome.    There definitely has to be some happiness together in the middle of the venn diagram 

Posted
12 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Trouble is they ruined the on-line Scrabble game by moving away from the traditional game and trying to make it hip and trendy

Yes, they fixed what wasn’t broken. 

Perhaps chess would be more challenging?

Posted
11 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Yes, they fixed what wasn’t broken. 

Perhaps chess would be more challenging?

Which raises the question are submissives just pawns? 😃

Posted
16 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Though CK is an easy one, deprive her of ice cream and she's a quivering mess 🤣😂

16 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Why the need to call me out like this????

Top Tip - subs will usually out their own weaknesses - you only need to observe and then store the intelligence away for future use. ;) 

Posted
43 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Which raises the question are submissives just pawns? 😃

It’s just easier to let Doms believe that ☺️

Posted
21 minutes ago, SirArchA said:

Top Tip - subs will usually out their own weaknesses - you only need to observe and then store the intelligence away for future use.  

There needs to be a squinty eye emoji for exactly these moments!! 🤨

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

The kids bought their Grandad (who is a huge Scrabble fan) a variant one Christmas or two ago, which has awful new rules to make it "fun". I mean, it would level the playing field for them a bit when playing against him or another adult, but I can't imagine adults enjoying playing it, unless they aren't very bright adults.

I'm also very wary of playing Scrabble online as so many people cheat.... I think I could trust some of you though 😉

Posted
20 minutes ago, SirArchA said:

Top Tip - subs will usually out their own weaknesses - you only need to observe and then store the intelligence away for future use. ;) 

Yeah, um, my weakness is pickled beetroot - don’t ever deprive me of that! 

Posted

Many things in no particular order:

Can we be clear that icecream is not a weakness. Neither is it the preserve of Subs, real Doms eat icecream and don't care if they are seen doing it.

I saw the title and thought this was a call to the Pale, Male and Stale to unite agsinst some sort of uprising stemming from the liberalisation of BDSM as it drifts into the mainstream. How disappointing to find it's a give us a clue thread. 🤣

As always @CopperKnob has lead the charge of the subs armed with her big humourous hatpin. Gotta love that. 😍

Icecreams all round?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Yeah, um, my weakness is pickled beetroot - don’t ever deprive me of that! 

where is the puke emoji please? 🤮

Edited by oldfellow
Posted
2 minutes ago, oldfellow said:

Icecreams all round?

As long as it's flavoured ;) 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

The kids bought their Grandad (who is a huge Scrabble fan) a variant one Christmas or two ago, which has awful new rules to make it "fun". I mean, it would level the playing field for them a bit when playing against him or another adult, but I can't imagine adults enjoying playing it, unless they aren't very bright adults.

I'm also very wary of playing Scrabble online as so many people cheat.... I think I could trust some of you though 😉

Did you just say "rules aren't fun"? Because that's absolutely what I read.
Completely agree. Let's do away with them all, no "rules" for anyone! 😂

Posted
9 minutes ago, oldfellow said:

No vanilla icecream allowed!

My fave is Neapolitan, mix it up a little with a dew different elements - funny, that's just how I like my S-types too