Doms, unite!

Ho****

Posted

OK to bring this a bit back on track - ways to challenge subs online..........

Get them to write their own rules - Some call me lazy for this but I love it, because then if they break the rules they are letting themselves down, not just me. 
Research and report back on whatever topic of your choice
Set tasks and ask for proof

Posted
52 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Did you just say "rules aren't fun"? Because that's absolutely what I read.

I KNOW you know that's not what I said...

Come on, you're better than this 😉

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Did you just say "rules aren't fun"? Because that's absolutely what I read.
Completely agree. Let's do away with them all, no "rules" for anyone! 😂

*adopts best Johnnie Rotten snarl*

Oh I am an anti-Christ
And I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it

Posted
3 hours ago, Aranhis said:

I KNOW you know that's not what I said...

Come on, you're better than this 😉

That's definitely what you said, indirectly but still. Rules are soley there to find the loopholes no? 😂

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

*adopts best Johnnie Rotten snarl*

Oh I am an anti-Christ
And I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the enemy
I use anarchy
'Cause I wanna be anarchy

Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm not sure it was a "threat" 😂😂

Stupid auto correct....😂🤣😂🤣

Posted
54 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

That's definitely what you said, indirectly but still. Rules are soley there to find the loopholes no? 😂

Erm, I think you'll find I highlighted specifically rules, designed to enhance fun, and pointed out they were awful. I never said that they couldn't be/aren't fun.

But even if we imagine I did say that these rules weren't fun, at all, ever, I didn't mention other rules. This has now become a bit like like if I said I have a *** of wasps and you decided you heard I said all flying creatures. Or I said I don't like Chess and you decided that meant I said I don't like all board games. Also no, many rules are there to keep us safe and civilised - look to consent and boundaries, for example. 

Your move?

Posted
3 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Erm, I think you'll find I highlighted specifically rules, designed to enhance fun, and pointed out they were awful. I never said that they couldn't be/aren't fun.

But even if we imagine I did say that these rules weren't fun, at all, ever, I didn't mention other rules. This has now become a bit like like if I said I have a *** of wasps and you decided you heard I said all flying creatures. Or I said I don't like Chess and you decided that meant I said I don't like all board games. Also no, many rules are there to keep us safe and civilised - look to consent and boundaries, for example. 

Your move?

I'm blaming a headache for me bowing out 😉