BDSM Dating..

Posted

I was going to look through all the members in this section and what is so off putting is not even a clue as to where members are..London is a big place, so is , Surrey etc..I do not want to contact members on this dating site without having some idea of where they are based...Does not have to be an address, obviously, but to say...close to Croydon., or within a few miles of Croydon would be such a great help in knowing who to contact..not everybody is willing to travel long distances to meet someone for a short BDSM session..even more so if one is looking for a potential partner..Am I alone with this line of thought!.

Cassie.

Posted

Hi Cassie (and everyone else wondering the same thing! :) )  

You can actually filter your search in BDSM Dating based on distance from you. Just click on the purple link at the top of the page that says "I'm looking for:" A box will appear with different filters you can apply, and you can set the 'Radius' (distance from your location) to <5km up to <500km. 

BDSM Dating.png

Filter options.png

I hope this helps, let me know if I can clarify something! :) 

Posted

Thank you so much it does...I am back from having some amazing experiences.!...I now know what it is like to feel free and yet at the same time ***.! An amazing and wonderful feeling..As described in one of my posts..I was in a situation where I had to choose a box to find out how long I would kept under lock and key..!..The boxes should of had 2 , 4 , 6 hours on a bit of paper and an empty box..how long I would be kept in my predicament was up to the Gorgeous young Female I was introduced to...Little did I know that each box was empty.!!!...Friday to Monday morning...I had to wear a Chasity belt for all that time...Not only that but I ended up waiting 3 weeks to be released..I had to visit her once a week for Hygiene reasons..even then my wrists were locked to a metal bar above my head in her walk in shower..!..I could of died when two of her Female lovers walked in and entered the shower..!...I have never, never had such an experience...Would I do it again ...YES...and ill be able to..on my birthday , 24th of November..A worn out Cassie