Artistic side

Posted

Being an ex graffiti artist in the 80s, then flyer designs and record covers during the rave scene in the 90s and still draw and ***t so I’ve started incorporating fetish and BDSM into the spray side of art as well as on paper, I’ve always dabbled in fetish art! I love artists that can express their dark side with their art work, for example John Willie, Eric Stanton and Gerda BDSM fetish art are my favourites…anyone else have a drive to express artistically?

Posted
Yes, very much. And have sometimes although it doesn’t always get captured as well as I’d like… I think capturing one passion with another has been a bit frustrating sometimes. It’s something I intend to do more of though.
Posted

Qou: That’s great, i loooove music, progressive bass n beats though

what kind of music? 

I agree Chloe it’s always woulda coulda shoulda but I tend to attack art a lot of late due to actually wanting to, take time out more to attack it..you’ll love the result 

Posted
I make altrock, alternative electronic and acoustic. Just put out a release all very BDSM themed
Posted

How do I insert a personal bit of art into a URL from my own library?

Posted

Wow that’s superb it sounds right up my street, dark rolling beats 👌🏼

Posted

Funny I have a similar background tagging in the 90s. I never really felt the need to combine kink and my personal art together though because that's there for me to express other things I suppose, but the two aren't mutually exclusive and I designed a kinky tattoo for someone on this site when I first got here. Plus lots of people have given me ideas for things like fun kink based greeting cards to sell on my Etsy shop, but I just don't know if that's quite the direction I want to go in. I like to keep things a little more ambiguous than that, but it's certainly something I could explore somewhere on down the line. Us artists are always reinventing ourselves every few years or so, so anything's possible. :)

I've always just kind of approached kink with an artistic frame of mind to begin with so maybe that's why I don't feel the need to make art out of it because it feels like I already am. :)

Posted
I think you carry your creativity into your kinky side. As for capturing kink with art…. I suppose in some ways the same could be true in some of the stuff we choose to draw/***t etc anyway.
Posted

Yes that’s exactly it, my imagination has some bizarre wild ideas and images going on that it’s good the bring it to life through art 

Posted
18 hours ago, Qou said:

I make altrock, alternative electronic and acoustic. Just put out a release all very BDSM themed

I am a music photographer, would be great to also enjoy the theme as well.

As for the OP:  I find that lots of kinky people are also artistic, more than on average I would say.  I've never shot any of my play, always too busy enjoying it to be taking pictures :-)

Posted

I make 3D models. I've had a certain artistic vision since 1988 that started as acrylic ***tings and later manifested in 2D computer art, ***ted polymer clay sculptures and is presently being manifested through 3D computer models.  The next step is 3D printing the models.

Posted

Be interesting to see the results….where are you in the progression of these 3D models? 

Posted

I'm at the stage where I have models that are ready to be 3D printed. I'm working on "cleaning them up" to make them more "3D printer friendly". Now considering that I have absolutely zero experience with 3D printing, I'm going on what I've read online regarding what 3D printers can and cannot do. I will not be buying a 3D printer anytime soon, instead I'll be looking into local 3D printing services or having staffers at the local library print them for me.

Posted

I'm an artist working mainly with film and photography.

Kink doesn't (for now) make part of my work but I strongly believe imagination is the basis of both, art and kink.

I have some ideas at the back of my head though, it might be something I want to touch upon.