Favorite punishments

do****

Posted
6 hours ago, MasterOfYourDomain said:
Pick a topic/subject and have her write a multiple page essay. Have her read a very boring book that you know so you can quiz her on it. Have her stay on the corner of a wall for couple hours. Blindfold her, tie her hands and feet together, gag her and put her in the bathtub with the cold water running on top of her for a while. There's a lot of things that you can do just use your imagination. You know her better than us. Good luck.

This right here, best non sexual punishment, sub definitely learns his/her lesson with this

Posted
For the nonsexual punishments I like to give my sub the punishments I’d get as a kid, such as holding a gallon of water in either hand while standing in a t pose against the wall, cleaning the walls, floors, and dusting everything in the house but in this case bound/restricted, or you could make them read from a dictionary and use predetermined - hard words in a hand written apology explaining in detail what they did wrong, their understanding as to why it was wrong, and how they intend to make up for their shortcoming
Posted
14 hours ago, phloverman said:

Ignoring them.

Not acceptable. When my Dom ignored me, he stopped being my Dom. 

Posted
11 hours ago, Sir_Draven said:
Simple. Whatever they don’t like. Really want to punish them? Just quietly say ‘I’m really disappointed’ and walk always

That's very harsh! 🥺

Posted
1 hour ago, LunaMaeve said:

That's very harsh! 🥺

It is. And it’s not something to be done lightly.

Posted
14 hours ago, Sir_Draven said:

Simple. Whatever they don’t like. Really want to punish them? Just quietly say ‘I’m really disappointed’ and walk always

As someone who grew up with undiagnosed ADHD and heard those words A LOT, I find them traumatising. If someone said that to me, I’d be the one walking away.

Posted

Punishments need to be tailored to each sub because what is a punishment for one, may not be for the other, and for someone else, can be quite traumatic.
Impact play as an example can be a punishment for one sub but another may love it.  
So get to know your sub before deciding on punishments and remember a subs welfare is incumbent on the Dom when doing things within the dynamic. 

Posted
41 minutes ago, NewToThis65 said:

Punishments need to be tailored to each sub because what is a punishment for one, may not be for the other, and for someone else, can be quite traumatic.
Impact play as an example can be a punishment for one sub but another may love it.  
So get to know your sub before deciding on punishments and remember a subs welfare is incumbent on the Dom when doing things within the dynamic. 

At last someone said it!
Not all stypes need punishments
All dynamics are different
All punishments should be discussed and agreed between both parties before being implemented
If you're a Dtype who feels that punishments are a necessity regardless, maybe have a good look at yourself and ask yourself why you feel the need to punish someone you supposedly care about or, at least enough to be in a relationship with

Posted
43 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

At last someone said it!
All punishments should be discussed and agreed between both parties before being implemented
If you're a Dtype who feels that punishments are a necessity regardless, maybe have a good look at yourself and ask yourself why you feel the need to punish someone you supposedly care about or, at least enough to be in a relationship with

This is exactly right. Every D/s dynamic is indeed different. Despite the fact that people bang on about it punishment is not required to have a successful D/s dynamic. Not all subs want to be spanked, flogged, canned, caged or whatever. That does not make them, in any way, lesser subs.

Posted
2 hours ago, oldfellow said:

This is exactly right. Every D/s dynamic is indeed different. Despite the fact that people bang on about it punishment is not required to have a successful D/s dynamic. Not all subs want to be spanked, flogged, canned, caged or whatever. That does not make them, in any way, lesser subs.

"Canned" christ, that's a new one 😂😂

Posted
They gave punishment in my circle usually involves ice or chains from the freezer. Most often brought out on game nights as a punishment for losing but just the sound of the chains being dragged from the freezer send the subs (especially the brats) running to another eoom
Posted
5 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I didn’t know that was even a thing. I might have to add “no canning“ to my hard limits 😳😂

Posted
8 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

3 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

I didn’t know that was even a thing. I might have to add “no canning“ to my hard limits 😳😂

See ladies, not something I do so I can't even spell the word! :joy:

Posted
I keep a small moleskin notebook with me. And note down any transgressions.

I make a show if taking it out and noting down what she has done wrong.
That action is usually enough to inform her that behaviour need to improve.

We then sit down later and discuss how she is to atone for her mistakes. I may suggest actions. But ultimately she chooses her own fate. It leads to some fun debates.
Posted
I know it’s we and selfish but teasing you know just smelling her and not touching her with just my nose oh wait that’s sexual no!!??
Posted
Thursday at 09:58 AM, daddylonglegs777 said:
Cage

Is it a comfy cage? 👀

Posted
Thursday at 05:35 AM, Cumblaster3000 said:
Hmm dang so many options you can experiment if isn't sexual and deliberately harmful or bad intent. Possibly like purposely make the biggest mess you can and make the sub clean it up. Bound the sub and *** them to watch you ejaculate yourself

How do you correlate the mess to what the sub did? I’m having a hard time not seeing this as ***/manipulation. Like, being ***d to clean a mess I didn’t make without knowing why.

Posted
Thursday at 10:18 AM, Lockfairy said:

Not acceptable. When my Dom ignored me, he stopped being my Dom. 

This is the easiest way to teach a sub not to need you. Not to want you. Not to trust you. And if you don’t have trust, you don’t have anything in this world.

Posted
Thursday at 05:42 PM, CopperKnob said:

At last someone said it!

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS

Posted
22 hours ago, MacFuzzband said:
They gave punishment in my circle usually involves ice or chains from the freezer. Most often brought out on game nights as a punishment for losing but just the sound of the chains being dragged from the freezer send the subs (especially the brats) running to another eoom

As a punishment for losing the game?

😬 sounds barbaric.

Posted
I think ot all depends on your D/S relationship. My Daddy and I talked about all the possible punishments he would give me. And there were some really hard nos for me. And ALOT I just didn't want to get at all, (but just because I didn't want them, no hards) and he chooses 1 that fits the moment. Talk to your sub. If they are honest about it, should can get very creative.
Posted
Sunday at 06:54 PM, pinetownbaby247 said:
I think ot all depends on your D/S relationship. My Daddy and I talked about all the possible punishments he would give me. And there were some really hard nos for me. And ALOT I just didn't want to get at all, (but just because I didn't want them, no hards) and he chooses 1 that fits the moment. Talk to your sub. If they are honest about it, should can get very creative.

I couldn’t agree more with you on this!