Couples meet

turret

Posted
When folk want to meet a couple, what is the roleplay between a guy joining that couple? Ive kinda figured that it’s v popular and more accepted if a woman joins and can be v intimate all round but how do guys interact?
Posted
We have met women and other couples but I would assume it's the same as those.. you meet, you talk, you set ground rules, you go from there.. its just like any other relationship.. you figure it it as you go
Posted
I've played with couples before, mf and ff, on my own and with a partner and it really doesn't differ at all. As Daddy-n-Paddy says, meet, talk, discuss limits boundaries etc and go from there.
Posted
I have no experiences, but felt to mention. This was on a past forum, and wanted to bring this to light. A member had slept with a Sub with her Dom's permission. Instead of being respectful to the Dom, he was a big jerk! The point is be respectful with both... BOTH parties.
Posted
I think the reason single men aren’t popular in this scene is because of the attitude and entitlement of a lot of us. It kind of gets us tarred with the same brush and makes dating in all aspects quite difficult
Posted
Decide what your ground rules are as a couple first, write them down so when chatting with someone you can be up front and ecery one know where they stand.
--
In most cases its upto the person joing to fit into your dynamic not the other way around, if the wants to siginificantly change the dynamic you are looking for walk away.