Would like to start couples classes and group BDSM Classes

Dominus-Absolutus

Dominus-Absolutus
Posted

Hi all

i have been practicing BDSM for 7 years and have an incredible story to tell, but so far I have only ever met partners through word of mouth either friends of friends or at work.

i have recently given  BDSM classes to two couples which have been successful and would like to take it further.

i was thinking of either private BDSM classes with me (or my sub if they prefer)

and group classes (3 or more couples)

im unsure about teaching individuals as apart from my own subs in the past I don’t know how that would work.

can anyone give me some ideas on feasibility and execution?

i can answer any questions?

thanks 

Posted
Tbh this kinda sounds like a variation on sex therapy, or like a serology seminar. I'd contact your local sexologist and see if they have any pointers
Posted

Very interested in BDSM classes for myself only 😘😘

Posted

This thread looks to me very much like an advertisement, with a direct email link. I don’t think that’s allowed, is it? Wouldn’t you be better placing an ad, rather than posting this on a forum?

Dominus-Absolutus
Posted
On 1/23/2020 at 1:14 AM, Fredddy said:

This thread looks to me very much like an advertisement, with a direct email link. I don’t think that’s allowed, is it? Wouldn’t you be better placing an ad, rather than posting this on a forum?

Good point i didn’t think of that. I will remove the contact details. I pasted the whole in in as-is

Dominus-Absolutus
Posted

I have written up a description. I am also reposting but without contact details so it doesn’t look like an advertisement.

sex therapy classes I suppose sound kinda like an apt description, but therapy more implies assisting with obstacles or impediments which if addressed could allow for some sort of advantage or reward.

Whilst yes my BDSM classes could help couples improve their relationships, I also see it as something happy couples without any problems could also benefit from.

anyway here is my description.

can i have your thoughts? - thanks.

————————-

BDSM Classes for couples who want to explore the intimacy excitement and spiritual connection only BDSM can offer through the theory, history, biology and examples - as well as practical sessions and demonstrations!

Available to couples with no experience whatsoever to experienced couples who want to push their limits!

Learn all 7 concepts at your own pace:

1) Trust, safety, respect, limitations 

2) Obedience, Submission & Bondage

4) Desire, Demand, Dominance

3) Pleasure, *** & Punishment

4) Love without Limits, Marriage Meliorating Manacles 

5) Anyhow, Anytime, Anyway, Anywhere

6) Finding Fresh Frenzy, Privacy in Public, Pushing Past Perimeters, Exploring the unthinkable

7) Experience is Exponential, Contacting the Community 

Theory, Discussion, explanation and demonstration. A TRUE class for discovering BDSM. Beyond simple physical into psychological and spiritual, learn how to create the BDSM bond that isn’t possible in traditional marriage and create a connection together that is both permanent and irreversible even after years apart. 

Discover what makes LONDON the BDSM capital of the world and learn how to have a vacation at home creating memories together just as memorable as any tourist attraction- or simply enhance a vacation in ways the package provider didn’t consider!

Experience absolute comfort without any shyness or hesitation through trust and discover your sexuality and the undiscovered or suppressed desires present in every adult but dismissed as mere fantasies, learn to unleash and follow the intensity of your earthly existence by combining the heart, mind, body and soul to fully engage in the pursuit of pleasure, satisfaction and as the ultimate declaration of love, demonstrating dedication and devotion towards each other through the actions that words could never describe.

Sign up to simply save your marriage, enhance it or go beyond a bond that marriage seldom provides. As a sub, Learn to give yourself as the ultimate gift in pleasure and *** or as a Master demonstrate the importance of your partner in your life by taking absolute responsibility over your partner showing them their ability to provide you with everything you could ever desire from a partner.

Anonymity can be arranged, one-to-one lessons are available but requires prior arrangement to agree on requirements/goals, discretion is second only after safety and everything happens at your own pace (not guaranteed for set group BDSM classes).

Be instructed by me, or if you prefer, request my female partner be present too.

Become expert enough to train others or get your *** back!

Contact me for more information.

Private classes by appointment,subject to availability.

Heterosexual couples only due to limited experience working with same-sex couples, dominant or submissive can be either gender.

Do not hesitate to contact me about ANYTHING you have to ask about my BDSM classes - a chat over the phone or email costs nothing and can give you the courage and answers you seek.

Destiny’s Maestro - 

Dominus-Absolutus
Posted
On 1/19/2020 at 10:00 PM, who635 said:

That sound like fun, where you at.

I am based in west london UK. But I have to stress these are classes so can i ask what it is you would like to learn? Are you a sub or a dom and how much experience do you have? Are you male or female and is your partner experienced too?

if you are interested genuinely then i am happy to tutor any serious student.

let me know and we can contact each other to make an arrangement?

Dominus-Absolutus
Posted

So I genuinely posted this to try get some feedback on the idea of starting comprehensive BDSM classes. The most interactive response I received was one that suggested im advertising (which was not my intention)

I want to know if there are anyone who already has visited such a class and can give feedback or what someone would want from such a class?

its not meant to be actual classes, not one to one meetings of practical sessions but more structured as university lectures. An academic thing.

cant anyone help?

Posted

I've been to assorted workshops and discussion groups.  These seem to be different to what you're proposing - but while also there are many who do this sort of peer learning via munches.

But also. You cite 7 years experience - I also have 7 years experience but wouldn't feel bold enough to offer education as you are.

but also what academics and qualifications do you have to back this up?  there's been a little bit of twitter spat recently involve a Domme who claimed to be a counsellor (who, well, wasn't) - do you have the relevant background to teach this ?

I'm not trying to be either against or for - but - like a lot of things - what can you offer that's different from my prior point?

Posted

I think it's a noble effort, that you wish to share your skill and experience.  However, you will be facing a lot of competition.  Virtually every powerful Dom and Domme wishes to start their own BDSM academy.  Consequently, such business ventures tend to have a success rate less than that of new restaurants.

I would suggest starting slow.  Offer BDSM classes as a sideline to your regular practice.  Schedule counseling and tutoring sessions as you would your other sessions.  Be aware, that for tutoring, you will only be able to charge half, or even a third, of your regular hourly rate.  Sadly, it's the reality of supply-and-demand.  If you could organize groups of three couples to a class, that would be great.  The BDSM classes would be large enough to pay for your time, yet still small enough to allow for individualized instruction.

Are you truly offering anything new or unique?  Are you looking to teach hands-on courses, like flogging technique, rope safety, or slave training and protocol?  Such BDSM classes could benefit greatly from the personal touch.  However, such classes are also commonly offered by local, non-profit BDSM groups.  Back in San Francisco, the Society of Janus held courses on everything from bullwhip technique, to pro Dommes giving their take on "topspace".  BDSM Classes were free to members, and membership was amazingly cheap.  Consequently, you would need to stress that your instruction is more individualized, hands-on, and in-depth.

If you are going for BDSM classes that are more lecture-based, you may be offering information that is already freely available on forums, like this one.  You might want to browse through this forum's discussion topics.  At the very least, check out threads started by Eyemblacksheep, Jinx, Fredddy, and myself.  You may find that a lot of your topics have already been covered.

Well, I hope that this has been of some help.  I know, I have presented a rough road.  Still, this was not meant to discourage.  It is merely a cautionary tale.  Feel free to message me, if you have any questions.  I wish you all-the-luck in your new endeavor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Based in the UK, any mention of delivering therapy and you'll have to be appropriately certified with the appropriate regulatory body. It keeps everyone safe. Life coaching is a grey area here, but do have voluntary organisations that help promote best practices. 

cautiousswitch
Posted

Practicing as in you have acted as a professional or practicing as in you've had some kinky relationships?

Serious people are more likely to take lessons from a professional, not because they call themselves  professional but because they are more likely to have information about themselves out where it can be found.  This isn't something you do because someone put a flyer on a local bulletin board; you make sure the person offering the lessons really knows what they are talking about.

Where would the BDSM classes be held? Again, a professional would have a play space that they would advertise so that perspective students could check it out.  Going to a stranger's house or apartment because he's offering BDSM classes sounds a bit more sketchy.  A more neutral place could be rented for lessons, but that would take more organization with the students.

I don't know about sex therapy laws in the UK, but in the US as long as it was clear that this was only an educational workshop you wouldn't have those problems.  On the other hand, different states have different health regulations and sometimes cleanliness that would be acceptable by the kink community in general is not enough for the state. 

Personally, if I was doing a couples training session I would rather it be just the instructor, my partner and myself rather than a group training.