Ballbusting without domination: how to find a balance?

Posted

Hello everyone,

New to the site, though not new to sadomasochism. I have long been turned on by CBT and ballbusting, but not domination or the sub/dom dynamic as a whole. It could just be my personality, but it just doesn't do anything for me. I have found that it can be difficult for some to understand where I am coming from. Does anyone have any advice for how I can get my balls squeezed and ***d without turning off a partner looking to dominate in the process? 

Thanks!

Posted

I know you're not alone because a good acquaintance of mine, his interests are pretty much ballbusting and CBT - but he's not really a sub - but, that's OK.....  I've met many women who are very much into CBT and/or ballbusting and you can still do this via the munch route - everyone has a mixed bag of what kink is to them.

Like many solutions - taking a paid session with one of the many enthusiasts is always a good way to get what you want.

Posted

It would seem to me that you should look for a sadist to suit your masochism rather than a dominant

Posted

Anteros, nope not alone. I love a bit of cbt and being ballbusted but no interest in domination..