Taking sexy photos / selfies

slavewife

Posted
Snapchat is my best friend for filters, but sometimes it’s just taking it at the right angle without filters that can help! Not to say my pictures are fabulous but being a bigger girl I struggle with pictures too! đŸ„°đŸ„°
Posted

Something to consider that is sometimes overlooked or is that underlooked !

Think about what you want the 'image' to say / show to the viewer/s.

What is the main subject and what doesnt need to be in the shot.....    consider the background, the environment.. angle etc

I critiqued some shots for someone I was talking to .... they had taken some shots, turned them black and white and had them on their profile pics.... asked me for my opinion.....   the overall impression of the shot was (to me) that it was quite a powerful stance, mildly aggressive (belt in hand) and instantly suggested Dom......   He had taken it for his wife (he being Dom and she sub)   and wanted to show him being 'masterful' but in a caring way and mentioned the wedding ring on his finger....   I had seen the ring but it was so small and to the edge of frame that it didnt register as part of the shot...  for him it was as important as the belt and his stance...

Other things that could be considered:

Te the over messy background / too much stuff going on in an image takes away from the main subject....

SHots in mirrors .....   clean the mirror...  smears and stains on a mirror !!  (unless that is part of the shot of course).....

Family / personal photos in the background....  

Wearing work lanyards or badges.......

Posted
Tbh. I use my phone...always. And apart from some black and white conversations, or a tiny bit of smooth if the lighting is terrible..again with my phone...I generally put up as is.

You don't need fancy lighting or filters or anything else..just a good phone or camera.
What you do need to do is take a good look at yourself.. as a whole...not the bits you don't like..a mistake everyone makes..including me. We focus on hiding the bits we don't like so never extenuate the good bits.
You need to see yourself as you are beautiful.
When you strip away the vanilla idea of what's considered beautiful and take a good look at the kink world...you will realise beauty is in everything.
Men follow me for my feet...my hair..my legs..nothing else.. that's what they are attracted too.
Can you imagine walking down a highstreet and seeing people admire others for their feet? No. We are brainwashed into looking for perfect figures and faces.
Sirs favourite pics of me are not the ones where I'm dressed to impress.. they are the ones that show me used..***d..spent..cum covered..a heap on the floor.
That is where he sees sexy and desirable.
I looked him in the face once in defiance.. hair matted to my head..tears and makeup all over my face..drool from his cock running put my mouth.
He looked at me and said..'fuck your beautiful sub!
So take a step back..look through new eyes.. and pay attention to how you are when your Dom is full on hard..I bet its not looking perfect.

Best tip...I can take 20 pics to get 1
So do a video..move slowly.. then go though it frame by frame..and pull a still shot of the ones you like.

Happy to help with poses if you want ...😊😊
Posted
I got a tripod and it really helps with taking pictures frees up your hands and you can use the timer setting to. Make sure you have a nice background also
Posted

would like to say thank you to you all especially @gemini_manfor showing me new things and as always amazing advice.

im going to have some fun this weekend as on my own making some hopefully amazing photos .

again thank you all for your hints and tips and hope this helps a few others that maybe to shy to ask but as well ya know me i just ask daft ass questions but you all always help myself and others again thank you xx

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I use a tripod and I edit my photos no filter here