Breeder's Orb

Kar_som

Posted
Hey
I have BALLBUSTING kink.
It is generally said that it is "safe".
But recently I came to a topic where some people mentioned infertility even after safe ballbusting practices.

Here I want to know about experienced people in CBT (at least 5 pre conception) who are able to breed after atleast 5 year of ballbusting.
Please give Honest opinion.
(Especially Negative ones)
Posted
There is always a small risk of a complication because the balls are so exposed and aren’t protected really, depending on the level of ball busting you like, some practices are safer than others, main thing is if the balls have somewhere to go, for example, if they are swinging freely and get hit, a lot of the energy is lost as the balls can swing back and disparate the energy, which is safer than say having them in a table and having someone step on them- side note, better to do it with bare feet than shoes as feet will be softer and aren’t as hard as shoes, therefore giving balls an easier time.
Posted
Following. I have soft testes due to long term low T. I’m curious if they could be permanently damaged by CBT or not as I’ve always been interested in ball busting