LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue #12 Grid #15 - every now and then our bodies need a detox, sometimes our mind too, from unwanted people
Posted
Day #12 Clue #12 - Grid #15 - Where do you send your naughty boys and girls? Mine go here and stay there
Posted
Clue #12 think of it as a permanent restraining order..
Posted
Clue #12 it’s like a chastity belt but for the whole person
Posted
Thank u everyone
I got it
Lots af love to all
Posted

12 # GRID 15 If someone's not behaving right, stick them on the naughty step 😉 

Posted

When you get a call or text from someone you don't know or don't want to talk to anymore, you can ____ the number.

Posted
#12 if you no longer want to interact with someone, you put them on the ______list so they cant contact you.
Posted

Clue #12
Maybe there's some people you don't feel like hearing from anymore...

Posted
1 hour ago, pam007 said:
I found only one

If you scroll back through the thread you should find clues to help you find the others, you may need to expand the thread a few times to find them all - or if you go to the desktop site there's a glossary of all clues so far at the top of the thread

Posted
Clue #13 who's been to see you recently
Posted
26 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 13 - Grid # 22 - This revolving door never stops but they drop by around the clock

Howdy, there is a bit of tech issue with Icon 13 and it has not dropped on the Desktop or Mobile Desktop versions of the site but it is collectible via the APP.  I have sent a message to the Community Team but given its the weekend we may have to wait until tomorrow for it to be fixed. 

For those that use the website versions for now you will either have to wait for the issue to be fixed or alternatively pop over to the APP and collect from there. 

I will update when I hear back from the Community Team. 

Posted
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #22 - What the away team are known as, but these ones don't always come to play - they may just be being nosy 😉
Posted
Clue number 13 aunt Flo is one of these that we don’t like coming around but she comes around once a month