What’s it like being a sub ?

un****

Posted

one of the problems is stuff like this starts to descend into 'no true scotsman fallacy' and it is very much 'well they don't count as they're not really a sub, they're a bottom' 

Posted

As so many others have said, it's comfort and securty.  Peace.  Freedom to just BE in the moment and experience everything fully without having to plan and execute every detail.  It's feeling that flow of energy and being able to fully let go and surrender, a rare thing in my life.  It's being able to please and give to someone i know wants to take from me, meaning i can go deeper and give more.    And if i'm lucky it's also a red bottom and enough orgams to melt my brain completely for a while by the time he's done.  

Posted

Sometimes it's comfort and cozy, sometimes it's being a wise-butt and getting corrected for it, sometimes its trying to put my partner's needs ahead of mine, sometimes its intense and a little scary but at the same time freeing and wonderful, sometimes its learning (and teaching!). Honestly it's no one thing or even simple to define. It's just that I prefer to be led, given some direction, and as long as my partner is leading me in a direction I want to go I happily follow. Not that I would ever make it too easy on him. Haha!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
September 30, erelyl_z said:

As so many others have said, it's comfort and securty.  Peace.  Freedom to just BE in the moment and experience everything fully without having to plan and execute every detail.  It's feeling that flow of energy and being able to fully let go and surrender, a rare thing in my life.  It's being able to please and give to someone i know wants to take from me, meaning i can go deeper and give more.    And if i'm lucky it's also a red bottom and enough orgams to melt my brain completely for a while by the time he's done.  

Randomly looked at this post and saw this comment. Great insight, thx 🙏