Suction Toys

Lu****

Posted
There have been so much hype on the Womanizer (clitoral suction stimulator) my curiosity took hold of my bank card and bought one. Was so eager to try when it arrived, I watched the clock waiting for it to charge. BUT I was disappointed that it did not give me the "best intense orgasm I've ever had" (cited from hundreds of online reviews) nor did it bring me close to any pleasurable highs.
Anyone had same or similar experiences with this type of toy?
Or other toys that are not worth the hype?
Posted
You need to be wet. If you're not it may be uncomfortable and not pleasant. Hope that helps.
Posted
I have used suction toys on subs before and am reliably informed that they do enhance an orgasm. They work by increasing the sensitivity of the vulva, labia and clit.

That said, I used ‘enhance’ because they don’t create the ultimate orgasm on their own, without other aspects of being stimulated.

I’ve heard similar stories (complaints) btw about estim (electro) devices where the same applies.
Posted
Vaccuum pressure toys, tend to suck.

Lol. I had to. I will not apologize.
Posted
I have sold all types of toys and I find everyone is different some toys get lots of people saying how great they are but there is always a few people that get nothing from it so it's down to the individual really.
Luck of the draw so to speak.
Posted
9 hours ago, BiKitty said:
You need to be wet. If you're not it may be uncomfortable and not pleasant. Hope that helps.

Would lube help?

Posted
You need to experiment with it. I wasn’t impressed with mine at first and then I figured it out and Oh. My. God………..
Posted
14 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

Would lube help?

my satisfyer pro 2 says to use lube in the instructions

Posted
50 minutes ago, Kinky_kat said:
You need to experiment with it. I wasn’t impressed with mine at first and then I figured it out and Oh. My. God………..

What did you do differently?

Posted
6 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

What did you do differently?

It’s very targeted so you need to find the exact spot to get it to work properly and turn it up as the lowest setting doesn’t do much. When I read reviews on it one woman said that she didn’t like it first time round, then paired it with her glass wand and (I quote) nearly passed out from orgasmic bliss… its a different sensation to be sure and i wouldn’t say more intense orgasms necessarily but definitely longer and enjoyable!

Openmindedfetish
Posted

I really wish I could find a sucking toy that actually felt like a low end blowjob lol

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

My domme and I went and got her a Rose vibrator, which she uses on her clit while I eat her ass and finger her. Or she uses it while she fucks my face and I lick her. She says her orgasms are a lot better and more intense, might be worth a try? I will say she likes a lot more intense sensation than many women I have been with, so if you are into lighter sensations it may not be for you.

• 2 months later...
Posted
I loveee my womanizer; I have the womanizer duo though. I’m not sure which you have. But before that I had the Tracy dog. It’s a very similar toy with suction and vibration. And it’s a much smaller price point. My duo makes me cum in less than 30’seconds if I want it to. So good 😊
  • 2 months later...
Posted
99% of toys are over priced garbage that needs repairing or dies after a few uses.
The only quality toys are hundreds or 1000s like fmachines and or milkers, sybian, hitachi wand or doxy wand.
Dont buy cheap imitation stuff because you will only be throwing it the bin.
Reviews can be misleading because everyones different.
Hitachi wand or Doxy will definitely make you squirt if you haven't before but be prepared to pay a few hundred bucks
Posted
Yesterday at 08:19 PM, Handyman007 said:
99% of toys are over priced garbage that needs repairing or dies after a few uses.
The only quality toys are hundreds or 1000s like fmachines and or milkers, sybian, hitachi wand or doxy wand.
Dont buy cheap imitation stuff because you will only be throwing it the bin.
Reviews can be misleading because everyones different.
Hitachi wand or Doxy will definitely make you squirt if you haven't before but be prepared to pay a few hundred bucks

The saying "Buy cheap buy twice" comes to mind