Modern erotic novels

St****

Posted
I was overwhelmed by world’s political situation and tried to lull myself with some easy going novels. Accidentally I have chosen the kidnapping and abduction ones. And I got trapped. I was in delicious fog, hallucinating, searching for more.. that’s why I landed here. I don’t feel like Northern Queensland is bdsm friendly. I believe that bdsm is an art , intellectually sophisticated and full of dark romance.
Where do you get the ideas for your games? What are the new trends in bdsm noveling?
(I apologize if I misunderstood the idea of threads: I am just trying to understand how to work this out)
Posted
I love to read mainly people’s accounts and personal experiences in depth or when they tell stories to me/ others.

Other than that there are plenty of things on wattpad and stuff.

That’s only my opinion/ experience so take it with a pinch of salt 🧂 haha I’m sure there’s many other things
Posted
I have found a bunch of good material on Reddit. I also found really good reads on Tumblr when it was more adult friendly. I also found books from Amazon. There are a bunch of short stories and some good novels. Diary of A Submissive by Sophie Morgan is really good. Daddy's Stowaway by Rouge London is quite good too. I'm about to start The Pleasure's all mine: A Sexual Memoir of a Professional Submissive by Joan Kelly.
Posted
19 hours ago, Kayla2003 said:
I have found BDSM reading content all over, if you’d like some recommendations I’d love to chat and give you a list.

Can you give me some too? I know of only a few