Places to meet for play

Fu****

Posted
Where do you usually find is the best places to meet up for play if your partner is not comfortable hosting or visiting your place?
Posted
A hotel. But you should no each somewhat before play in my opinion.
Posted

Hotels are often a logical one 

or a local dungeon

maybe both save a few quid and meet at a fetish event with play space

Posted
Dayuse is a good hotel for during the day play meets. You get access say 10am to 4pm, varies from hotel to hotel.
Posted
*website, not hotel. It's early and there's no edit...
Posted
13 hours ago, FunTimez said:

Where do you usually find is the best places to meet up for play if your partner is not comfortable hosting or visiting your place?

Not sure about anyone else... 

But if someone wasnt comfortable hosting or coming to to my place... 

Id not personally be comfortable playing with them.

To me visiting someones place or hosting is a massive trust thing. But so is sharing my body. 

And if i wasnt comfortable to have or visit someone home, id not be allowing them access to my body. 

🤷 

Posted

I tend to do an over the phone play date first, then its either my house or theres, I agree with Jen, you are sharing yourself with another, so if neither is an option, I dont, and won't play

Posted
We have a kink club here in Cincinnati. A couple dungeons
Posted
There are lots of reasons why home might not be the best place: small children, living with elderly relatives, open relationship agreement where one of the parameters is not in our house, distance, scheduling ... it's not always about comfort or trust.
Posted
1 hour ago, Lady_Char said:

There are lots of reasons why home might not be the best place: small children, living with elderly relatives, open relationship agreement where one of the parameters is not in our house, distance, scheduling ... it's not always about comfort or trust.

I get that but OP said theyre not comfortable hosting or going to his place. 

There was no reasons stated besides uncomfortable.

Perhaps a bit more clarity can be useful but im taking it at face value and for me if someone didnt want me in their home or to come to mine... Id be a bit weary. Esp as they want to play or have sex etc but avoid our own/  partners places. 

I hope they can clarify a bit more tho. And i do get what youre saying 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My preference is at home since it's all set up for rope-centric play. If somebody is uncomfortable with that I will offer references and encourage them to set up a check-up call. If that's still a no-go, I will suggest a club or other public play space. Living in London means there are usually quite a few options, e.g. *** Garden, peer rope groups etc.