PHOTOS

In****

Posted
I'm wondering if a genuine sub should put a pussy picture on there profile?
Posted
With permission of her Dom… absolutely
Posted
Put whatever you like on your profile!!!
Posted
I can understand if your Sir/Mistress wanted control over this but if you’re not in a DS relationship… you should totally go for it so we can enjoy 😜
Posted
Dom, sub or switch, you should post whatever photos of yourself that you'd like to 😘
Eastbourneguy
Posted
Maybe I'm an exception, but I prefer to see full body pics, dressed or not. Rather than random body parts.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Eastbourneguy said:
Maybe I'm an exception, but I prefer to see full body pics, dressed or not. Rather than random body parts.

Funny cos that’s not what she asked :D

Posted
What's your line of thinking for doing that? Bear in mind most users here are unpaid/unvalidated so wouldn't be able to see it anyway.
Posted
What’s wrong with having a cat on there profile lol 😉😁
It’s totally up to the individual person what they wish to share you could ask is it ok to have cock pictures on profiles no difference. You wouldn’t enjoy being on a swingers site full of Pussy photos lol
Freedom of choice and plus you don’t know the circumstances of the picture being shared if she’s owned maybe it’s a punishment requested by her Dom or just for his enjoyment who knows the reasons
Just scroll past if it offends simple
Posted
A "genuine" sub can do what the heck he/she likes (though a male submissive may struggle posting a pic of his pussy!! 🤣😂) - posting such pics doesn't make them any more or less genuine!!
Posted
6 minutes ago, clggyknkstr said:
As a private picture you should, so you’ll have the ability to determine who gets to see it

No, it's not a case of "should", but a case of "could" - the only thing the OP "should" do is decide for herself whether she's comfortable taking pictures of that nature and then whether she is comfortable sharing them

Posted
38 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

No, it's not a case of "should", but a case of "could" - the only thing the OP "should" do is decide for herself whether she's comfortable taking pictures of that nature and then whether she is comfortable sharing them

Fair point, that should have read ‘could’. Agree, it is the sub’s choice at all times and does not determine genuity.

Posted
So we’re all agreed- subs post what the hell they like as profile pics!
Cheekysub247
Posted
I would never put a pussy pic up, my dog, my fish maybe but not my pussy cat, she's very private x,
Posted
Good morning,
Perhaps the said sub should ask themselves what is the intention behind posting said photo?
Posted
1 minute ago, DDbg7576 said:
Good morning,
Perhaps the said sub should ask themselves what is the intention behind posting said photo?

Original poster is in UK where it’s currently afternoon...this post has past expiry.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Qou said:

Original poster is in UK where it’s currently afternoon...this post has past expiry.

Okay, and point being?

Posted
3 hours ago, Qou said:
Put whatever you like on your profile!!!

I agree! @newsub28 regardless of whether you are a genuine Sub or identify as something else. It’s YOUR body. Whether you are a Submissive or not. You can post whatever you want to post as long as you’re comfortable with your OWN decision and there is no offensive content. I choose to post my own pictures and I will be the one who has the say in that. It’s MY body 💖

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:
A "genuine" sub can do what the heck he/she likes (though a male submissive may struggle posting a pic of his pussy!! 🤣😂) - posting such pics doesn't make them any more or less genuine!!

I am so glad someone has picked up on the choice of word "genuine".

Posted
There is no "should" or "must", unless you are in a dynamic which does dictate certain agreed rules however the original post did not specify.
Posted
30 minutes ago, LunaMaeve said:
There is no "should" or "must", unless you are in a dynamic which does dictate certain agreed rules however the original post did not specify.

And to be honest even if there is a dynamic in place with agreed rules, firstly if they were agreed at some point they were by choice (or should have been) not because the submissive felt they "should" and even then a submissive has the right to change what they've agreed to at any point (as does a dominant) so still "should" doesn't come into it