PHOTOS

In****

Posted
5 hours ago, Cheekysub247 said:
I would never put a pussy pic up, my dog, my fish maybe but not my pussy cat, she's very private x,

Well played!

Posted
It's your profile, post whatever you like, I'm not a paying member so couldn't see it if you did but damn sure wouldn't be complaining if I could. So if you want to post a pic of your pussy then go for it
Posted
As a sub, I wouldn’t. But I don’t like to see Dom’s Cocks either
🤷‍♀️
Posted
Thank you all for your replies. I've decided not to. The reason I asked was I have been told she is very pretty and I can't post full body pics because of my size.
Posted
@newsub don't be silly, size doesn't matter at all, there's no reason for you not to post full body pics unless you yourself don't want to
Posted
56 minutes ago, newsub28 said:
Thank you all for your replies. I've decided not to. The reason I asked was I have been told she is very pretty and I can't post full body pics because of my size.

Reminder: she is you. The whole of you is worthy of love.

Posted
1 hour ago, newsub28 said:

Can I just clarify something here please - may also ward off further responses from others - have you been told you can't post full body pics because of your size, or have you just been told she is very pretty and it's just you're not comfortable with posting full body pics yourself because of your own perception of your size?
If someone has told you you can't post full body pics because of your size, then I'm sorry that someone could be so spiteful and downright rude to say such a thing - it's truly vile and judgemental and that person deserves not an iota of your time.
If however it's a self-perception thing then I appreciate that's a completely different thing and would simply say you post whatever you are comfortable to post for yourself, and however you decide to post it

Posted
4 hours ago, newsub28 said:

You have been told 🤔 By whom? Your size is irrelevant and if someone is judging you by that they are not worthy of you as a person.

Yes unfortunately there are some very judgmental people in the world that will presume they have an idea about you or know you without even breathing a word to you.

Be proud of who you are as woman. We all has human beings come in different shapes and sizes, as individuals with different personalities and this should be respected.

Do not ever let your size or someone else’s influence hold you back from what it is you want to do.

Your body and your mind ultimately are you own and you lady are beautiful and never let anyone tell or make you feel like you are not 💞

Posted
11 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:
There is no "should" or "must", unless you are in a dynamic which does dictate certain agreed rules however the original post did not specify.

With respect there is no “must” or “should” what a woman, man or anyone that identifies as something other than, whether your in a dynamic or not. Your body is your own and no one else’s.

Posted
On 10/8/2022 at 2:23 PM, Qou said:

So we’re all agreed- subs post what the hell they like as profile pics!

Normally subs do as they are told, however with the internet being used as a place to gain information on individuals people/subs need to be aware that the pictures that they post might be used in other platforms without their knowledge.

I prefer that once a certain amount of trust is gained by both sub/Dom parties more intimate pictures could be revealed/posted 

Posted
On 10/8/2022 at 11:19 AM, newsub28 said:

I'm wondering if a genuine sub should put a pussy picture on there profile?

On 10/8/2022 at 12:43 PM, Maleslaveray said:

I would say that it's upto the individual, however speaking from experience showing intimate parts of our bodies can sometimes have a very negative impact 

Posted
Sunday at 05:00 AM, naughtynat said:

With respect there is no “must” or “should” what a woman, man or anyone that identifies as something other than, whether your in a dynamic or not. Your body is your own and no one else’s.

I stand with you that your body is yours and can do as you wish.

Posted
Sunday at 03:35 PM, Maleslaveray said:

Normally subs do as they are told, however with the internet being used as a place to gain information on individuals people/subs need to be aware that the pictures that they post might be used in other platforms without their knowledge.

I prefer that once a certain amount of trust is gained by both sub/Dom parties more intimate pictures could be revealed/posted 

Dependent on their own D/s dynamic and their own archetype’s of course, surely?