Women pegging men for or against

Spitsandswallows

Spitsandswallows
Posted

I’m 42 bisexual and enjoy a women pegging me and taking control.. 

how many of you lady’s love to peg a man  and make him moan xxx

and how many men enjoy it 

Posted
I absolutely fuckin love it!!! Make him scream my name!!! The more the merrier... just don’t get no shit on my dildo or you’ll be cleaning it off with ya tongues 😈👸🏾😈
Posted

I enjoy it very much so - I don't quite get to do as often as I'd like - but, the opportunities I've had have been wonderful...

Posted
Never tried it but would absolutely love a woman to fuck my ass 😁
Posted
Love getting tied and pegged my misstress once fucked me for a bit then took off the harness leaving the dildo in my ass and left me there for half an hour before coming back to finish the job
Posted

leaving a sub unattended for half an hour is canny reckless mind.  I'm hoping there's some context missed here.

Posted

I love being pegged. Only had it done a couple of times. Really wish I could find somebody to do it on a regular basis. 

Spitsandswallows
Posted
Thanks for all your comments and sexual corruption wow how horny are you I tried sending you a message but it wouldn’t let me you have to send one to me first.. do you fancy a chat would love to know more about you.. anyone else fancies a chat with me feel free xx
Posted

it's a bit of a shame this has happened - but once again... a thread "anyone into my fetish" for the sole purpose of messaging any women who pipe in to say they enjoy it.  It's not really a true conversation or discussion if you're just fishing for bait or looking for contents for your wank bank.

Spitsandswallows
Posted

Sorry you feel this way about my comment but I can assure you it isn’t meant in the way you say like one for the wank bank. To be honest I’m looking for a genuine lady who is in to pegging as they are few and far between.. I love being pegged and owned as it’s a release from being the dominant one I like a women to take control and make me feel *** and dominated hope you are well 

Posted

After getting pegged the other night as a birthday treat I can safely say that I definitely enjoy it :heart_eyes:

Posted

I don't want to detract too much but my point above is as such.

Starting a topic for discussion and then using it to hit on women who comment isn't a good trait.  Although, the Lady who you did mention is a Pro (read her profile) and so if you are looking for someone to pay for strap on, then there are many great Ladies.  And if you're NOT looking to pay, then this doesn't reflect good on you if you're trying to contact people without even reading their profile.

This kind of behaviour puts women off from commenting on threads when they know the OP isn't actually interested in a discussion, but for women with the interest to pop up so he can hit on them.

And if this wasn't your intention; then it's how you came across.

I mean this genuinely as friendly advice (appreciate lack of tone on the internet) this is from someone who had a mind-blowing anal fucking 2 days ago...

Posted

Have been dominated n sissified loads of times..she once had her foot on my head as she pounded my pussy. It's worrh paying for if you can't find a lady to do it..